“Delicious, though pricey”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: 19th
Transit: Fifteen offers complimentary Limousine Service to and from all of the Downtown hotels. Fifteen also offers shuttle service to and from all Cardinals home games. Due to limited availability, advance reservation is required. Please call for details.
Description: Welcome to The Precinct - the safest bar in town. Located next door to the new St. Louis Police Department headquarters in downtown St. Louis, The Precinct is a welcoming neighborhood bar and grill with great food and drinks. At The Precinct, we honor the men and women who protect and serve St. Louis - our police and first responders. Our menu items reflect a fun sense of style with dishes such as the "Hot Pursuit Wing Challenge." And it never hurts when the top place in town to watch your sports teams on TV is owned by one of St. Louis' own sports legends - Jim Edmonds. Come share some wings and good times with all of us at The Precinct. We can't fix your traffic ticket, but we can fix terrific food and drinks.
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Delicious, though pricey”
Reviewed February 9, 2013

We have been here twice. Both times the food was excellent- well prepared and plated, perfectly seasoned. Most of the servers are very professional, pleasant and efficient. The decor did not match the pricing- more sports bar like than elegant.

• Visited February 2013

“Good steak, but expensive.”
Reviewed August 1, 2012 via mobile

My wife and I ate dinner at 15 before heading to the Muny. The Rib Eye was good, but not fantastic. My wife ordered the filet which was also good, but at nearly $40, seemed a little overpriced. They do have several steak sauces which are great if you're the kind of person like likes to cover up the taste of your steak. This was my second trip. I'll try a few more steakhouses before circling back to this one.

Illinois
“I've had better”
Reviewed December 4, 2011

This was my 3rd visit but probably my last. The food is ok, but overpriced. Ambiance and staff are adequate. For the price, there are many better options and better streaks.

• Visited December 2011
Missouri
“Avoid”
Reviewed June 19, 2011

My wife and I went to celebrate Valentine's at Fifteen. It was a terrible choice. The ambiance was disturbed by men sitting at a bar yelling at a TV screen. You don't expect that if you are shelling out the kind of money that it costs to dine there. Beside the poor ambiance, the food is overpriced and not very good. I was a fan of Jim Edmonds as a Cardinal, but not of his restaurant.

• Visited February 2011
Newark, New Jersey
“Great food in a sophisticated modern setting”
Reviewed June 13, 2011

We went to 15 about 9 p.m. on a Thursday night, so most of the dinner crowd had already left. I enjoyed the pesto crusted salmon, which was excellent, and presented with asparagus. The waitress suggested a wonderful red wine by the glass, and we shared a delicious creme brule. I will certainly eat there again when I'm next in St. Louis.

• Visited November 2010