“Sunday Brunch”

Fri, 5/24
8:00 PM
OR
Ranked #944 of 3,315 Restaurants in Saint Louis
Description: 1764 will honor the history and resurgence of St. Louis and the Central West End neighborhood. Enjoy breakfast, lunch, dinner and weekend brunch featuring St. Louis favorites with a New Orleans flair. Open late, seven days a week.
Reviewed January 20, 2019 via mobile

My sister and I have brunch together once a month and I picked this place. Nice and cleaned very friendly staff. The bloody mary’s are to die for. I had the breakfast pizza which was very good. I would recommend this place to any. Not very pricey.

Date of visit: January 2019

Reviewed January 7, 2019

I really wanted to like this place. We picked this restaurant because they had lots of TVs to watch football and a couple of people told us they liked it. They were way under staffed even though there were only 5 or 6 tables full. Appetizers were good but when my meal came out it was so salty or over seasoned that I could not eat it. The server came back and told me that the chef said it was fine. Well, that's great but I couldn't eat it. After that the service was even worse. They basically wanted us out of there.

Reviewed December 13, 2018

Went here for a Christmas party and was able to sample the pizza and chicken wings in addition to several drinks. The drink were expertly prepared - there was a welcome drink that involved cranberry juice and Monkey Shoulder Scotch which was awesome. I had a great bourbon Manhattan. My server was very attentive Thanks Skye and had a great evening.

Reviewed December 9, 2018

The food and the service were excellent. My wife had a burger prepared exactly as requested, I had a steak & cheese Po' Boy which was also terrific.

Reviewed December 8, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I had dinner here. I was looking forward to some good gumbo so I ordered the Ya-Ya Gumbo. It was beyond disappointing. The sausage was over cooked and chewy and the rice was hard and chewy as well. The whole dish was way too salty. My husband had the jambalaya and was pleased and the amber brew was nice.