All reviews love seat cascade bar a separate living area lumiere place wet bar third floor hotel lobby free shuttle coffee maker downtown area gateway arch indoor pool skywalk ameristar
Reviewed June 14, 2018 via mobile

Was a great room,we we're on the river side so great view from room. Beds are good loved the 2 room suites with a separate living area.very clean and comfortable.easy. walk to Bush statium. There's a casino hooked on to hotel too was not lucky but had a good time.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled solo
Lumiere P, Public Relations Manager at HoteLumiere at The Arch, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to rate and review our property! We are thrilled you had such an enjoyable time. Hope you visit us again soon!

Reviewed June 3, 2018 via mobile

Figured since the hotel was associated with a casino it would be good boy was I wrong!! On the website it said it had been renovated but not all of the room. The lobby is nice but the bar wasn’t open even though there was signage saying I would be open. All the restaurants that are listed for the hotel are actually across the street with the casino, there is a sky bridge you can walk across that connects them. The first room we were assigned to,on the seventh floor, as soon as we walked in the room smelled like smoke even though it was a non smoking room. We immediately walked back out and went down stairs and requested a new room. The smoking rooms are on the 8th floor and the smoke was coming in thru the air vents. They then assigned us to the third floor. Could tell that the carpet, furniture and curtains had been replaced. The bathroom and counter tops had not been redone. The bathroom is very small only one person at a time. The lighting in the bathroom is terrible!! The thermostat is an old one but it did let you turn down the air as far as you would like and the room did get cold enough for a good sleep. There is a lot of wasted space in the suite. I’m glad we were just staying one night because more than that would of been too much.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Michelle F

Thank you for taking the time to rate and review our property. We appreciate your feedback and suggestions. They will be given to management so we can take steps to improve. We’re sorry you were unhappy - Thanks for letting us know.

Reviewed May 25, 2018 via mobile

I think this place was okay just after renovation - it has gone downhill fast. First, it is overpriced, no breakfast or place to eat aside from the smoke filled casino area, and they tack on a 20$ “resort fee”.
When we drove up, there was a fight about parking in the circle drive. Lots of cursing for my family (older teens) to witness. Most hotels have staff out front that would discourage this- not here. Front desk staff and parking attendant are indifferent. I had a few follow up questions and could not get basic assistance.
You need a room key to operate the elevator, but that didn’t discourage a weirdo from hopping on, pressing a bunch of buttons, and bothering my family.
The room had a nice view of the riverfront. It was okay, but interior is going to be dated very quickly. Large, but not particularly comfortable.
My husband and I left briefly, and I was concerned enough to ask my older teenagers to remain in the room.
Arch park is really close, and a great place to visit. You are a short walk from Washington Ave. We appreciated the walk ability but it’s too deserted on that side of the highway to be out after dark.
The morning desk staff was nicer
Too many other hotels close by to recommend this place. Needs a good cleaning and new management. Going smoke free would help. Overpriced.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled on business
2  Thank PercyAllen

Reviewed May 7, 2018 via mobile

If you are not a smoker, go somewhere else! The hotel as you walk in looks decent. As I was checking in, a lady carrying a toddler says she was locked out from the elevators and she started to curse and seemed up set. She yells out loud projecting her voice to her son on the hotel balcony about she was locked out to come down. In the mean time, the reception clerk reviews my reservations and says one moment I need to speak to my manager. I patiently wait and the receptionist returns and provides me room 808. As I gather my keys I proceed to my room, I open the room door and the room smells like SMOKE! I am talking about HEAVY smoke! I requested, my reservations was a non-smoking room but I was placed in a smoking room. I went downstairs to request a different room and the manager said there are no other rooms. I proceeded to say I cannot stay here; I can barely breathe and definitely harder with a smoking room. As I was being assisted by the manager, another gentleman who just checked in said, I need another room. The room is a smoking room. Stinks of smoke! Don’t waste time thinking you booked a non-smoking room cause when you arrive you will get a smoking room. Run, stay away, there are other hotels near by.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled on business
2  Thank FrankieFranko
Lumiere P, Public Relations Manager at HoteLumiere at The Arch, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2018

We’re sorry you were unhappy - we’ll work hard to fix the issue you experienced. Thanks for letting us know.

Reviewed April 15, 2018

We had a great two night stay here. The king suite was very spacious and comfortable and is recommended.

Location is really good with a very easy walk to the Gateway Arch, Ballpark Village and downtown area.

Ample car parking is provided.

Odd thing was the room was supplied with coffee but no coffee maker. However, after a call to reception, one was promptly provided.

Very friendly and efficient front desk staff.

This is a casino hotel, so it’s not full of charm and character. However, for a clean and comfortable place to stay the night in the downtown area of a major city it’s pretty good.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled as a couple