“Very good!”

The Highlander
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed October 22, 2011

We went to this restaurant that was right next to our hotel. There are tv's inside and out to watch all the games...we ate outside and loved it! The waitress was very friendly. There are a few arcade games for the kids to play that they liked....The bathrooms were clean too! The food was Yummy!

There are newer reviews for The Highlander

Reviewed October 4, 2011

It got the job done while I was traveling for work, but the Irish food is just so-so.

Reviewed September 16, 2011

Very good menu. My husband was post operation and we spent the night in the Hampton next door. I called in our dinner order and picked it up at the restaurant 15 minutes later. My husband had the shepherd pie and I had a Reuben. Both were excellent. The restaurant pub atmosphere would be a great place for watching TV and the large bar would be perfect for get together with a group.

Reviewed September 9, 2011

Why, oh why didn't I read the reviews before my laziness led me to this place? They were right- more than right. The Jimmy John's is only a few more steps away and despite being 'fast casual', offers better quality food and atmosphere at half the price. If you do go, steer WELL clear of the beef brisket.

1  Thank Choosy-Guy
Reviewed August 25, 2011

We stopped in for lunch, having been here previously. The service was terrible! The waitress was downright rude and was too busy complaining to the employees about the employees that had called in to wait on us. We waited for quite a while to even get our orders taken, and she was short and rude. We should have left right then. We were dressed appropriately for the place, and were very polite. The food was alright, but we were appalled at the service. At the end of the meal, we paid in cash. She literally snatched the money out of my hands. No "thank you"...no "please come again" Nothing. My jaw fell open at that. She grabs the money out of my hands and went to cash it out and stayed behind the bar. We left and my husband immediately got on the phone once we were home and called the general manager. He seemed to care about the situation and then took our information to send us a gift certificate or something. I wouldn't know, because nothing ever came. We were not trying to get anything for free, but don't tell me you are going to "fix this" and then not follow through. We will not be back there. To have been treated so poorly for no reason and then to have a manager lie to us. That is just poor customer service and there are plenty of other places we can go that actually want our money.