Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch
$149
$392
$342
  • Restaurant
The Hotel Majestic St. Louis(Saint Louis)(Great Value!)
$231
$224
  • Restaurant
Westin St. Louis(Saint Louis)
$443
$369
  • Room Service
$272
  • Restaurant
Clayton Plaza Hotel(Clayton)(Great Value!)
$95
$370
$296
Curio.com
$329
  • Pool
The Parkway Hotel(Saint Louis)
$189
$183
Travelocity
Moonrise Hotel(Saint Louis)
$229
Travelocity
4,227 results
All reviewsred kitchenruth chrismansion housevalet parkingpartial viewself parkmississippi rivercardinals gamevalet servicecorner roomvery nice hotelper daydowntown areaballpark villageking bedfitness centerarch
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 14, 2011

I've stayed at this Hyatt in Stl Louis at the Arch before and it is consistently a great hotel. The staff is as as friendly as Disney - and since Disney runs in my blood, that is saying a lot! Each staff that I met eyes with, greeted my with a friendly and sincere "good morning". Jasmine checked my in late at night - and she was efficient and courteous. Most followed up by asking if there was anything they could help me with. I tested one person one time and asked if they could recommend a place for live music on a Monday night. Janelle (forgive the spelling) brought me over to "Kevin" who is the resident "Live Music Guru". He made several friendly and persuasive recommendations - I look forward to visting one this evening. The room was very clean. The lobby offered free Internet - there is a significant charge for it in the rooms, however. A tidbit, I registered for a Hyatt Gold Passport several years ago - this hotel offers free Internet AND free Starbucks Coffee with that free membership. That's cool - thank you :)

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business
mangle-tyler, Manager at Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch, responded to this reviewResponded February 15, 2011

Dear drelinger,

Thank you for taking the time to share your story of your recent stay. It's wonderful to hear you had such kind words for our staff. Janelle, and yes you spelled it right, and the rest of our staff that you mentioned will be thrilled to hear you had such kind words for them. It's also great to hear you have taken full advantage of all the benefits that come with signing up for our Gold Passport Program through Hyatt. Thank you for your feedback and we look forward to your next visit to St. Louis!

Reviewed February 13, 2011

we stayed in one of the suites on the 9th floor, which had a fantastic view of the arch. the room was large and very comfortable. I did not notice anything that was not clean, however, I noticed that the door to the bathroom area needed some repair as the paneling appeared to be peeling. other than that small issue the room was worth the price in my opinion. we did have one bigger issue, this room was booked as part of the valentine day package which included champagne and truffles. It took way too long for this to be delivered. we had to call twice with an overall wait time of probably 45 minutes. I don't understand what the hold up was but I would think they would be a little quicker with delivery. we ate at the red kitchen (in the hotel) the next morning and found the buffet to be delicious. wait staff was attentive and we enjoyed a nice meal. my only complaint here was the customers dressed in their jammy pants. come on people... you are not in your house and this is not a motel 6, put on some real pants please....

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
mangle-tyler, Manager at Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2011

Dear hulagirl98,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I did, however, want to furthur discuss some of the issue that occurred during your stay; If you could contact me (mark.angle-tyler@hyatt.com). Thank you for your feedback and we look forward to your next visit to St. Louis.

Reviewed February 2, 2011

I stayed at this property for 2 nights to accomodate my daughter's dance meeting. rooms were blocked at a "special rate" far in advance. when checking their website the day of arrival to check on wifi ( available in room for additional cost, of course), i saw that my AAA rate was not only less expensive but also included breakfast. upon check-in, i was told that rate was only available for advance reservations. so not only did i pay a higher rate but also paid $30 dollars each day for breakfast for two. the parking rate is out of line( extremely high) and there were issues with the valet parking that really showed me how poor the facility's customer service truly is. the heating/ac unit kicked on and off constantly during the night with a VERY disturbing clicking noise. my trash was not emptied when my room was cleaned and our coffee supply was not replenished. Also, you have to request a coffee maker but it was brought to my room ( another tip opportunity). ultimately, i did talk to a management person that tried to sooth my unhappiness over a multitude of issues but if the facility had customer service from the start they wouldn't have to apologize and try to correct the problems after the fact. This facility claims four star status. My wife and I travel over 50 nights a year and this facility would not rate a three star designation. Location and newly remodeled facilities, by themselves, do not make a four star property.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business
mangle-tyler, Manager at Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2011

Dear seasonedtraveler333,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I do apologize that your stay went so poorly. The experience you described is not the level of service strive to provide. I would like to discuss your stay furthur, if you could please contact me (mark.angle-tyler@hyatt.com).

Reviewed January 27, 2011

My daughter and I accompanied my husband on a 2 week business trip where we stayed at the Hyatt. The staff went out of their way to make our stay comfortable. A big thank you to DJ who gave us an awesome spacious room for our 2 weeks. When we had a problem they fixed it immediately. I would most definitely stay at Hyatt when we return to St Louis again!!! The Starbucks downstairs made the best Mochas we've tasted. All in all.... it was an awesome stay, thank you, and please keep up the good standards!!!

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business
mangle-tyler, Manager at Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2011

Dear Bris00,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. It's great to hear you enjoyed your 2 week stay with us. I can't wait to tell DJ that you had such kind words for him. He will be thrilled to here your story. It's also great to hear you took full advantage of the Starbucks here in the hotel. Thank you for your feedback and we look forward to your next visit, whether it be for two months, weeks, or days!

Reviewed January 19, 2011

My brother and I were in town for the Winter Warmup, which is held at the Hyatt. Full disclosure, I'm a BIG fan of the Drury Plaza, but this hotel is great. Not all of the perks of Drury, but a great place to stay. Room was fine, small but very clean. Check in was a breeze, and Mike the bell man remembered us from last year, how rare is that? Staff was outstanding all thru our 3 night stay. Starbucks in the lobby is a huge plus, and Ruth Chris Steakhouse just cannot be beat for a big plate of beef. I love the Drury, but I think this will be our home base for future Cardinal trips, and of course, Winter Warmup 2012. Oh, and nice job of hosting this years event, major improvements over last years layout. Enthusiastic thumbs up from this Cardinal fan!!

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business
mangle-tyler, Manager at Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2011

Dear squatster3,

Thank you for sharing you experience with us. It's great to hear you had such a good time at Cardinal Winter Warm-up. I'm glad that we were able to surprise you with our service. I can't believe Mike the Bell Attendant remembered you a year later! He will love that you took the time to mention him here on Tripadvisor! I'm glad you took full advantage of the Starbucks and Ruth Chris Steakhouse located in the hotel. Thank you for your feedback and we look forward to seeing you during Cardinal season!