“Amazing hotel in an unbeatable location” 5 of 5 bubbles

Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch
Ranked #18 of 121 Hotels in Saint Louis
GreenLeadersSilver level
Camarillo, California
“Amazing hotel in an unbeatable location”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2010

I was absolutely astonished by this hotel! It was one of the best hotels I've ever stayed at. The hotel is across the street from the arch and some of the room have amazing views of the arch. The rooms are the perfect size for a romantic night for two. I also liked the parking available in the parking garage below. It's very convenient. Plenty of food located at the hotel and nearby. The concierge was extremely helpful and recommended an awesome local Italian restaurant.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
1 Thank wolfpack06
awrozek, Manager at Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch, responded to this review, October 27, 2010
Dear wolfpack06,

Thank you for staying with us. We appreciate your business. I was pleased to read that you enjoyed your visit. We also appreciate your feedback from your trip. Thank You! We hope to see you again.

Andrew Wrozek - Hotel Assistant Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (679)
  • Korean first
Kansas City, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2010

Stayed two nights for a short family getaway from KC. Hotel staff was very accomodating and even gave us a nice room upgrade even though we pricelined the room. The room was large and very clean. A great view of downtown. There was a band competition in town but they did a great job of keeping those kids on their own floors, no worries about the noise. Parking is crowded but when the lot got full on night two before we got back to the hotel they provided us free valet parking.

Heck, they even brought me workout clothes because I forgot mine and wanted to workout, you don't find this at many hotels these days!

I would highly recommend this hotel, one of the nicest i have stayed at in St. Louis.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled with family
Dear justadivebum,

Thank you for staying with the Hyatt Regency St. Louis at the Arch. We would like to thank you for taking the time to post a review on TripAdvisor. We appreciate your feedback from your visit. I was pleased to read that you enjoyed our property. I am glad that we took good care of you while you were here. We hope to see again soon! Until then, happy traveling.

Andrew Wrozek -Hotel Assistant Manager
Raymore, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2010

I didn't have a view of the arch, but I was here for work, not fun. The room was furnished in a neat modern style that I would have in my house. The shower was powerful and a steady temperature. I loved the bed. I slept until my alarm went off every morning. I heard no noise from the hallway, next door or outside. Yes the parking, etc are extra, but the room was worth the rate I paid. The meeting rooms we used were always clean and glasses and water replaced appropriately. As a participant in meetings, I noticed no issues with the technical equipment in the ball rooms. I do have to say that Max and Erma's across the street has the best chocolate chip cookies I have ever ate!

• Stayed October 2010, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
awrozek, Manager at Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch, responded to this review, October 24, 2010
Dear Raymore_traveller,

Thank you for staying with the Hyatt Regency St. Louis at the Arch. I was pleased to read that you had a good time even though you were here for work. That usually makes the trip for most people, if you can have a little fun! Thank you for your feedback from your visit. We hope to see you again!

Until Next time,

Germantown, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 17, 2010

Fabulous room! The St Louis Arch and the Jefferson Courthouse framed the unobstructed view out of the two large windows in our fabulously clean, well functioning, and large room. Fabulous staff! The friendly and accommodating girls at the front desk made the perfect insider suggestions ... City Garden at night and a whole day at City Museum. Fabulous breakfast buffet! We enjoyed the full service buffet every morning of our stay and the variety, taste, and friendly staff left us fueled and satisfied for hours and hours!

We came to St.Louis clueless and looking for new and quirky adventures in a weekend getaway. We'll come back because of our stay at this fabulous hotel and the fabulous people who made our trip so enjoyable!

• Stayed October 2010
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
awrozek, Manager at Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch, responded to this review, October 19, 2010
Dear TripAdvisor member,

I was pleased to read that you had a fabulous time here at the Hyatt in St. Louis. Thank you for your feedback and we are glad to hear that you will consider us for your next visit in St. Louis. Until next time, happy traveling!

Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2010

We booked the room for our anniversary, upon arrival told the front desk it was our anniversary got an upgrade to our room. We had a fabulous view of the arch and the river. Great room. The hotel bar was good, too. We walked to the stadium where the concert was. Great location. This is the former Adam's Mark hotel.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple
Dear SJE83,

Thank you for staying at the Hyatt Regency St. Louis at the Arch. I was pleased to read that we contributed to your anniversary celebration. Congrats!!! I am glad that you enjoyed your stay. We now hope you spend every anniversary with us here in St. Louis.

Until Next Time,

Evansville, Indiana
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 12, 2010

We stayed here for two nights. Great location, super clean, staff was very friendly and helpful, beautiful view of the river at night (even though we were facing the next building), overall experience what I expected, except for right before checkout.

We had left our room early the day we checked out to do breakfast, planning on coming back to get our stuff before checkout. We left the privacy sign in the door. When we came back to our room, housekeeping had entered and stripped the beds (we were back about an hour and a half before checkout -I had hoped to put our daughter down for a quick nap) and thrown the towels and stuff on the bathroom floor. They also knocked some of our stuff on the floor. We had left quite a few items in our room- it was obvious we were not gone yet. I think they realized this and left.

While it was not a huge deal, I wasn't thrilled about picking our stuff up off the floor, and it would have been nice to have a clean towel when we were cleaning up to leave.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank mama3659
awrozek, Manager at Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch, responded to this review, October 13, 2010
Dear mama3659,

Thank you for staying with us. I apologize for Housekeeping coming into your room on the last day. I would like to research what happened, but I will need more information from your stay. If you can email me at (andrew.wrozek@hyatt.com) I would greatly appreciate it. I will then pass along the information to our Executive Housekeeper so she can coach and train her associates on your experience. I am sorry if this incident caused any type of inconvenience to your stay.

If you have any further comments or questions please email me.

Andrew Wrozek -Hotel Assistant Manager
Gladstone, Illinois
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 12, 2010

I read reviews on this hotel and was a little apprehensive.The rooms were small but clean and nicely decorated. The staff was very helpful. We attended a game and they checked our luggage after we checked out and we picked it up before heading to the airport. Great view of the Arch! Location couldn't be better. Will stay again.

Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
Dear suew56,

Thank you for staying with the Hyatt Regency St. Louis at the Arch. We appreciate your feedback from your trip. I was pleased to read that you were happy with our property. We look forward to having you stay again! Until next time, Happy Traveling!

If you have any further comments or questions, feel free to contact me. (andrew.wrozek@hyatt.com)