“Yummy Yummy Yummy!”

Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch
Ranked #16 of 123 Hotels in Saint Louis
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed April 30, 2010

Stayed here for AMA Supercross show in April, and not only was this hotel beautiful, comfortable, and easy walking distance to everything downtown St. Louis, but the Red Kitchen downstairs has the BEST breakfast buffet I've ever eaten! Yummy yummy yummy! Organic steel cut oats, people who make fresh free range egg omelets, egg white frittattas, cheese platters, fresh granola and, bran muffins, dates, fruit and more! I was in heaven as a naturalist!! Our room was great with a beautiful glass shower, big screen tv and a view of the arch! Fitness center was awesome! Will definately stay here again! Big

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled on business
awrozek, Manager at Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2010

Dear Jodellefitzh20,

Thank you for staying with the Hyatt the last time you traveled to Saint Louis for the AMA Supercross show. We appreciate your business!! I was pleased to see that you enjoyed our Breakfast in RED Kitchen. The Chefs will be pleased to hear the good news. Again, thank you for your review, we look foward to seeing you again.

Andrew Wrozek - Hotel Assistant Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (4,136)

Reviewed April 26, 2010

This was my second trip to the Hyatt Regency at the Arch in a month and yet again it was wonderful. We have stayed at many places but none have compared to the Hyatt. The service is always amazing and the rooms are very clean and comfortable. The location is wonderful due to being so close to so many fun activities...the Arch, casinos, and soon the STL Cardinals!!!!! I would highly recommend to my family and friends!

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with friends
awrozek, Hotel Assistant Manager at Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2010

Dear JlSpencer_11,

Thank you for choosing the Hyatt Regency the last time you traveled to St. Louis. I was pleased to see that you have stayed with us a couple of times. We must exceed your expectations everytime!! The Cardinals season has begun, we hope to see you for a Baseball Weekend.

If you have any further comments or questions, feel free to email me at andrew.wrozek@hyatt.com, so I know to look for you.

Reviewed April 22, 2010

Stayed at Hyatt to celebrate my 11 yo daughter's birthday. STL Cardinal's kicked off kid weekend with a fantastic firework display at the stadium which is next to hotel. My daughter was disappointed about the pool being closed and wanted to watch fireworks from rooftop so Andrew, the concierge, took us to the Presidential Suite where we watched a 20 minute firework display from the 16th story of the hotel with a panoramic view of downtown STL. Amazing view! He went above and beyond to exceed our expectations and it was a great way to end my daughter's birthday. She was just as excited to be in the Presidential Suite! I would highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with family
awrozek, Hotel Assistant Manager at Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2010

Dear hoerchm,

Thank you Again for staying with the Hyatt Regency St. Louis. We appreciate your business. I was pleased to see that I was able to make your stay more enjoyable. The fireworks at the stadium were terrific. We couldn't have asked for a better view!!

We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed April 20, 2010

The Hyatt Regency at the Arch is wonderful, received a wonderful rate for opening week at Busch Stadium through Priceline and was treated in the most perfect manner from every employee at the hotel from the front desk to the bar staff to housekeeping. The hotel has recently went a renovation and you can tell. The room are small but serviceable, beds are very comfortable.

I had the opportunity to visit the Brewhouse located on the first floor, what a Great sports bar to hit before and after the game.

Parking is the only negative about this hotel, valet service is cost prohibitive for St. Louis, however you can park (no in or out) at the Manison House for $10 a day.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with friends
awrozek, Hotel Assistant Manager at Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2010

Dear kuffup,

We were delighted to hear that you had a wonderful stay with us at Hyatt Regency St. Louis at the Arch. It was nice to hear that all of our departments were able to take care of your every need. We all work exceptionally hard to make every guest feel special. Thank you so much for staying with us and we hope to see you in the near future.

Reviewed April 20, 2010

We stayed here one night travellingthrough and paid the high rate to stay downtown right across the street from the arch. Hotel taxes added up to about 24% - wow! We got the $191 rate which included the Regency Club Room, so had continental breakfast in am, and drink and fabulous ors d' oeurves (practically a meal) in the evening. The Club Room has a view of the Arch, which is now the wallpaper on my cell phone. Ruth's Chirs Steakhouse right in the lobby, walking distance to stadiums, shopping mall, etc. Expensive, but worth it if you want to park and not move your car (no in/out with $20 per night parking fee). Also walked to the Lumiere Casino, which is St. louis' best, then caught their shuttle right back to the front door of the hotel.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple

Dear hvtrillo,

We read your review and are happy to know that you enjoyed your stay here at Hyatt Regency St. Louis at the Arch. I was pleased to hear that you enjoyed our Regency Club. The view of the Arch from that room is amazing. I have it as a background for my computer too!!

I apologize that we didn't inform you about parking in our garage. If you are staying in the Hotel, you have in and out privileges.

We hope to see you again very soon for you next stay in St. Louis. If you have any further comments or questions, feel free to contact me. (andrew.wrozek@hyatt.com)

Reviewed April 18, 2010

As an avid user of TripAdvisor I feel it only fair to post a review on some of the locations I visit. I am currently in the Hyatt and writing the review during my stay. From first glance, the hotel is very modern and clean upon entry. The property is smoke-free, and I have to say that the policy is adhered to as far as I can tell. I haven't smelled any smoke in the halls or other area of the hotel. Parking is pricey at 19 dollars a day for self-park. This does include in-and-out with a keycard and seems to be in line with many of the downtown properties. Unfortunately, paid parking is hard to avoid in many downtown areas. Room is very modern and clean. It's not very large but adequate for a single traveler or couple. All staff seems very friendly and helpful. Hotel is also one of the closet properties available to the arch. Overall, very nice hotel that I would recommend to my family or friends.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled solo
awrozek, Hotel Assistant Manager at Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2010

Dear Brandontrip08,

We were delighted to hear that you were having such a wonderful stay with us at the Hyatt Regency St. Louis at the Arch. We do take all comments seriously and appreciate all of the feedback we can get. Thank you so much for staying with us and we hope to see you in the near future.

Reviewed March 30, 2010

I've never written a review before, but really appreciate reading them. I felt compelled to write this one because I think this hotel is UNDERRATED!! We spent 5 days visiting family in STL over Thanksgiving.

This hotel was PERFECT! Everything was impeccable. The lobby decor, rooms and views were all outstanding. Our first room was a bit small and the staff was so wonderfully accomodating. Not only did the head of housekeeping relocate us, she also helped us move. All the staff were very helpful.

Having an in-room fridge and bar sink was great. Club-level (concierge level?) access was perfect for us as it included sufficient breakfast, light afternoon snacks and THE MOST AMAZING VIEW of the arch . . . especially at night.

We walked with our 2 children (ages 1&3) across for a tour of the arch. The hotel also has a STARBUCKS inside.

Truly a delightful experience. I'm heading back next month for business and even though my conference is at the Lumiere . . . I'll be staying here.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank txrollergirl
awrozek, Hotel Assistant Manager at Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch, responded to this reviewResponded April 13, 2010

Good Morning txrollergirl,

I was pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay at the Hyatt Regency St. Louis at the Arch. Your satisfaction with our Hotel is extremely important to all of us here at the Hyatt.

Most folks visiting St. Louis don't realize how beautiful our property really is, until they visit. I was pleased to see that this was one of your first reviews, we must have exceeded all of your expectations.

Again, Thank you for your comments, and I will make sure that our staff knows of the great things being said about them.