First off I will have to say that this is one of the best locations in downtown St. Louis to get to the Arch and many great restaurants in the area. BUT you will pay for everything under the sun.
The rooms were comfortable and somewhat clean. They are in need of some carpet and door renovation. The door to my bathroom had some of its wood strips snapped away and the door to my room had the same problem and caused my door not to shut properly, had to slam shut. Very nice fitness center that had everything needed for your needs. Two onsite restaurants and bars, both a tad pricy.
Parking is $21 or $28 a night depending if you want to self park or valet both in the same garage attached to the hotel. If you want less expensive parking you have to walk a few blocks after parking your car. Internet was about $10 a day, I was here on business for three days so that combined with parking was a dent in the budget.
There are plenty of hotels to choose from in the downtown area so unless you really want to be across from the Arch you might want to look elsewhere. I saw many places that offered more of the "freebie" areas of your stay along with decent reviews.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience a place designed around the power of connection, where guests can convene, consider and collaborate. We prepare you to make the most of every gathering from before you arrive to the next time we welcome you back. From a place where there's space to think and space to get away to relax with swift check-in, food that feeds the mind and body, plentiful inspiring spaces for conversation to a 24-hour StayFit fitness center for re-energizing. Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch is located next to the famous and newly transfomed Gateway Arch grounds and steps away from Busch Stadium and Ballpark Village. Convenient to all major highways and the airport, you're just a drive away! Enjoy four dining outlets, including the world-famous Ruth's Chris Steak House. Prefer a more casual dining experience? Enjoy a daily breakfast buffet, lunch or dinner at Red Kitchen & Bar. Want to catch a game and try some local craft beers and BBQ? Stop in to our Brewhouse Sports Bar. If you're on the run, pick up a latte and freshly-made pastry at our on-site Starbucks. Discover memorable local area attractions during your stay including cheering on our St. Louis Cardinals and Blues sports teams, learning about the blues music scene at the brand new National Blues Museum, browsing organic produce at the Soulard Farmers Market, exploring City Museum, and touring the Anheuser Busch Brewery. Return to your stylishly modern guestroom which includes amenities such as 37" flat screen TV's with On Demand, Hyatt Grand bed's, iHome stereos, free WiFi and high-speed Internet access, in-room safes and refrigerators. Welcome to Hyatt Regency. It's good not to be home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency St. Louis At The Arch Hotel Saint Louis
- Adams Mark Hotel St Louis Missouri
- Hyatt Regency Saint Louis
- Hyatt Saint Louis