My wife, son and I were on a trip to take my son to a school in Texas. Saint Louis was about as far as we wanted to travel in one day. We found this place while looking online and was one of the least expensive in the city for the night we were staying. We read some reviews and decided to book it. We were not disappointed! The hotel has valet parking for $28.00 which we didn't use. The desk clerk told us of a secure public garage a short walk away for $8.00. The bellmen took our luggage to our room while I parked the car. The room was nicely decorated and equipped with a mini fridge. Oh and did I mention the view? We had a wonderful view from the 15th floor (see pictures). The staff from the desk clerk to the bellman and housekeepers were very welcoming and friendly. I did not expect to find such an affordable room in such a great downtown location. We have visited quite a few other cities such as New York, Boston and Philly which are extremely expensive to stay in so we were pleasantly surprised! I only wish we had more time to stay to see more of the city as there seemed to be a lot to do there and friendly people to tell you all about it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience a place designed around the power of connection, where guests can convene, consider and collaborate. We prepare you to make the most of every gathering from before you arrive to the next time we welcome you back. From a place where there's space to think and space to get away to relax with swift check-in, food that feeds the mind and body, plentiful inspiring spaces for conversation to a 24-hour StayFit fitness center for re-energizing. Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch is located next to the famous and newly transfomed Gateway Arch grounds and steps away from Busch Stadium and Ballpark Village. Convenient to all major highways and the airport, you're just a drive away! Enjoy four dining outlets, including the world-famous Ruth's Chris Steak House. Prefer a more casual dining experience? Enjoy a daily breakfast buffet, lunch or dinner at Red Kitchen & Bar. Want to catch a game and try some local craft beers and BBQ? Stop in to our Brewhouse Sports Bar. If you're on the run, pick up a latte and freshly-made pastry at our on-site Starbucks. Discover memorable local area attractions during your stay including cheering on our St. Louis Cardinals and Blues sports teams, learning about the blues music scene at the brand new National Blues Museum, browsing organic produce at the Soulard Farmers Market, exploring City Museum, and touring the Anheuser Busch Brewery. Return to your stylishly modern guestroom which includes amenities such as 37" flat screen TV's with On Demand, Hyatt Grand bed's, iHome stereos, free WiFi and high-speed Internet access, in-room safes and refrigerators. Welcome to Hyatt Regency. It's good not to be home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Priceline, Travelocity, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency St. Louis At The Arch Hotel Saint Louis
- Adams Mark Hotel St Louis Missouri
- Hyatt Regency Saint Louis
- Hyatt Saint Louis