“Would definitely recommend!” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersSilver level
Hammel, Denmark
“Would definitely recommend!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

Got to the hotel delayed and without luggage, all staff were quite helpfull offering assistance when available and needed. The room was spotless and exactly as the web site promised. The hotel offered the best breakfast I have so far had in a US hotel - thumbs up for the guys making excellent omelets!! You get the usual American coffee, but hey! You are in the US, and I have never had a decent cup of coffee anywhere over there :-) Would I book the hotel again? You bet!

Stayed May 2013
Hyatt-MGMT, Manager at Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch, responded to this review, July 30, 2013
Thank you for the 5-Star review and recommendation of our Red Breakfast buffet Jorgen H! Your recognition of our culinary staff, especially our omelet cooks will be shared with the hotel. Hopefully we will have the opportunity to try to again serve you a cup of coffee that will exceed your expectations!

Kim.Halbrehder@Hyatt.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (644)
  • Korean first
Nanaimo, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

My daughter and I travelled over 2000 miles along the Lewis and Clark route to visit a city that we knew very little about. When we got here we went to the Concierge desk to see what we could do. We were greeted by Andrea B who's enthusiasm for her city and willingness to help was more than we expected. She truly made us feel welcome in St. Louis and soon has us ready for a great stay. We are leaving tomorrow and will remember this great city and all of the friendly staff and management that we came across here. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone coming to St Louis.

• 5 of 5 stars
Thank you for taking the time to recognize Andrea and for the 5-Star review Jeffrey T! It’s always nice to hear about guests who leave our state and recommend our hotel as well as St. Louis as an exciting destination. I hope your travels can someday bring you back to visit the St. Louis Hyatt, if they do, please let me know and I would love the opportunity to personally assist you.

Cape Girardeau, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013 via mobile

Best in service best in class. Best experience for grabbing a game. Me am my wife had booked a room there for a cardinal game night. The rooms were inexpensive. The views were awesome. We would book again, due to service and price.

• Stayed July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars
Thank you for the recommendation and 5-Star review Travis B! Hopefully we can see you back again for another Cardinal's game and hopefully into the post season. When you do come back to visit us, please let me know and I would love to assist you.

Saint James, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013 via mobile

Spent a night, reserved two adjoining room, was confirmed, upon check in told wasn't available. Yet there was a room adjoining ours?? And was being stripped clean as we passed. Call from t
Desk and asked again and they said impossible. Typical Hyatt, switching. Room had amazing room, was large and clean, breakfast was good, except waitress had a hard time counting number of people at table. Overall nice place !

Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Hyatt-MGMT, Manager at Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch, responded to this review, July 25, 2013
Thank you for the 4-Star review and feedback Lisa M! I will discuss your concerns with our Front Office Management team. Normally if we confirm connecting rooms it is guaranteed. Please feel free to contact me directly for assistance on a future booking and I will make sure we provide connecting rooms.

Chicago
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

I stayed at this hotel with my family while in town for a baseball game and day at the Magic House. I was able to book a room at an unbelievable rate on a discount website. Our room was a king room that was fairly small but had a view of the Arch (which my kids LOVED). The room was updated (furniture, carpet, bathroom) but again a very small room. We had issues with the air conditioner but after maintenance came they fixed it right up. The location is unbeatable. We were within walking distance of the ball park and the arch. It was very easy to get to by car and valet parking is reasonable. Overall a great experience. I plan on looking into this hotel with our next visit to St Louis.

• 5 of 5 stars
Thank you for the 4-Star review and recommendations on nearby activities Icstine! I will share your feedback about the AC unit with our Engineering team as we look to continuously improve. Please contact me directly for assistance on your next booking as I want to make sure you have another enjoyable experience!

Memphis, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

What a great hotel all the way around. Service was excellent in all aspects. David at the front desk was very helpful in recommendations for things to see and do. Wish more service was as great as his at other hotels.

• 5 of 5 stars
Thank you so much for the 5-Star review and recognition of our Front Office Agent David JBJ2222! I will share your feedback with our Front Office team and recognize David for his exemplary service. Hopefully you can come back and visit us again while the Cardinals are playing, it’s a great time. Please let me know if you need any assistance with a future booking!

Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

I was on a team of about 10 - 15 people that stayed at this hotel for about 5 months. The service we received was outstanding and truly made our St. Louis experience memorable. As you can imagine, I stayed in almost every type of room (except for the Presidential Suite!!), and I was always very impressed with all options. My favorite room was the king, junior suite with the glass shower doors. It was very, very roomy and would be perfect for a familly. I stayed by myself in the room, so of course it was much more room than I needed. My second favorite room would be the ones with a direct view of the Arch. You cannot get a better view of the Arch other than riding in it! This hotel has many restaurants to choose from at all price levels. This helps for the budget traveler or those who have no budget. My favorite meals were the bbq chicken salad, wings, brownie sundae and apple cobbler sundae at the Brewhouse. I also enjoyed the lobster voodoo at Ruth Chris' steakhouse. The on-site Starbucks is a great treat in the morning. The Red Lounge offers a fanastic buffet breakfast and an awesome sangria in the evening! In addition, the Club Lounge provides great snacks and drinks throughtout the day. Following the great meals were trips to the gym. There are lots of machines to choose from, a fresh stock of towels and a high level of cleanliness. The hotel is also walking distance from the ballpark and the high floors provide a great view of the ballpark from your room. I can't say enough about my stay at this hotel and would like to personally thank Ryan at the front desk and Emily for helping our group with our travel needs!

Room Tip: Rooms that end in "50" are HUGE (i.e. 650, 850 etc.). Room that are on the club lounge flo...