“Typical Hyatt.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch

You added Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch to your Saves list
Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   315 Chestnut Street, Saint Louis, MO 63102-1813 (Downtown)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Double Your Points
Ranked #21 of 120 Hotels in Saint Louis
GreenLeadersSilver level
Cape Girardeau, Missouri
“Typical Hyatt.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013 via mobile

Best in service best in class. Best experience for grabbing a game. Me am my wife had booked a room there for a cardinal game night. The rooms were inexpensive. The views were awesome. We would book again, due to service and price.

• Stayed July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars
Hyatt-MGMT, Manager at Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch, responded to this review, July 30, 2013
Thank you for the recommendation and 5-Star review Travis B! Hopefully we can see you back again for another Cardinal's game and hopefully into the post season. When you do come back to visit us, please let me know and I would love to assist you.

Kim Halbrehder - Assistant Director of Rooms
Kim.Halbrehder@Hyatt.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (641)
  • Korean first
Saint James, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013 via mobile

Spent a night, reserved two adjoining room, was confirmed, upon check in told wasn't available. Yet there was a room adjoining ours?? And was being stripped clean as we passed. Call from t
Desk and asked again and they said impossible. Typical Hyatt, switching. Room had amazing room, was large and clean, breakfast was good, except waitress had a hard time counting number of people at table. Overall nice place !

Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Hyatt-MGMT, Manager at Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch, responded to this review, July 25, 2013
Thank you for the 4-Star review and feedback Lisa M! I will discuss your concerns with our Front Office Management team. Normally if we confirm connecting rooms it is guaranteed. Please feel free to contact me directly for assistance on a future booking and I will make sure we provide connecting rooms.

Chicago
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

I stayed at this hotel with my family while in town for a baseball game and day at the Magic House. I was able to book a room at an unbelievable rate on a discount website. Our room was a king room that was fairly small but had a view of the Arch (which my kids LOVED). The room was updated (furniture, carpet, bathroom) but again a very small room. We had issues with the air conditioner but after maintenance came they fixed it right up. The location is unbeatable. We were within walking distance of the ball park and the arch. It was very easy to get to by car and valet parking is reasonable. Overall a great experience. I plan on looking into this hotel with our next visit to St Louis.

• 5 of 5 stars
Thank you for the 4-Star review and recommendations on nearby activities Icstine! I will share your feedback about the AC unit with our Engineering team as we look to continuously improve. Please contact me directly for assistance on your next booking as I want to make sure you have another enjoyable experience!

Memphis, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

What a great hotel all the way around. Service was excellent in all aspects. David at the front desk was very helpful in recommendations for things to see and do. Wish more service was as great as his at other hotels.

• 5 of 5 stars
Thank you so much for the 5-Star review and recognition of our Front Office Agent David JBJ2222! I will share your feedback with our Front Office team and recognize David for his exemplary service. Hopefully you can come back and visit us again while the Cardinals are playing, it’s a great time. Please let me know if you need any assistance with a future booking!

Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

I was on a team of about 10 - 15 people that stayed at this hotel for about 5 months. The service we received was outstanding and truly made our St. Louis experience memorable. As you can imagine, I stayed in almost every type of room (except for the Presidential Suite!!), and I was always very impressed with all options. My favorite room was the king, junior suite with the glass shower doors. It was very, very roomy and would be perfect for a familly. I stayed by myself in the room, so of course it was much more room than I needed. My second favorite room would be the ones with a direct view of the Arch. You cannot get a better view of the Arch other than riding in it! This hotel has many restaurants to choose from at all price levels. This helps for the budget traveler or those who have no budget. My favorite meals were the bbq chicken salad, wings, brownie sundae and apple cobbler sundae at the Brewhouse. I also enjoyed the lobster voodoo at Ruth Chris' steakhouse. The on-site Starbucks is a great treat in the morning. The Red Lounge offers a fanastic buffet breakfast and an awesome sangria in the evening! In addition, the Club Lounge provides great snacks and drinks throughtout the day. Following the great meals were trips to the gym. There are lots of machines to choose from, a fresh stock of towels and a high level of cleanliness. The hotel is also walking distance from the ballpark and the high floors provide a great view of the ballpark from your room. I can't say enough about my stay at this hotel and would like to personally thank Ryan at the front desk and Emily for helping our group with our travel needs!

Room Tip: Rooms that end in "50" are HUGE (i.e. 650, 850 etc.). Room that are on the club lounge flo...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
Hyatt-MGMT, Manager at Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch, responded to this review, July 23, 2013
Thank you for the great 5-Star review and recommendation GeorgiaPeach26! We have a great associate and manager recognition program in our hotel and I will make sure to recognize Emily and Ryan on your behalf. I hope that we have the opportunity to take care of you again GeorgiaPeach26, whether you come on business or pleasure, please let me know so I can personally assist you!

Kim Halbrehder – Associate Director of Rooms
Evansville, IN
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

We were in town for a Cardinals baseball game and stayed one night at the Hyatt. We had a double deluxe room (I think the only difference is it has two sinks). Which was great because there were three of us. Rooms were large and clean and AC worked great. Beds were comfortable. The lobby was very nice. I do believe the hotel was full so everything was busy including the breakfast buffet (which wasn't very good) and the valet service was really slow. The location couldn't have been any better and the views were really nice. Only real complaint was the price. It seemed a bit high to me but again the place was full as well as every other downtown hotel.

• 3 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars
Thank you for the 4-Star review and feedback pitcrew3! Our Deluxe double guest rooms provide extra space in the sleeping area and also have a larger bathroom area to make it more comfortable. I will share your constructive feedback with our Valet and Culinary team. Hopefully we can see you again, please let me know if I can assist you with a future booking!

Kim Halbrehder – Associate Director of Rooms
Monrovia, California, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013

We stayed here last weekend for a short visit to town. We had the foresight to request an arch-view room. WOW, what a view. Not only was the room situated such that the view was amazing, but the architecture and window treatments made it even more dramatic. Well done!

Room Tip: Opt for the arch-view. You will not be sorry!
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 5 of 5 stars
Hyatt-MGMT, Manager at Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch, responded to this review, July 21, 2013
Thank you for the 4-Star review Brian Diane T! If you do travel back to our area, please make sure to visit the Forrest Park area or see the historic Court House located adjacent to our hotel. There are a variety of free attractions in St. Louis to make it worthwhile for a nice relaxing vacation. If you need any help looking for activities, please let me know!