The Hyatt Regency is the perfect hotel to return to after viewing the fireworks on July 4th. I was so glad we were just across the street and could escape the crowds. The hotel is beautifully furnished, and the staff are very helpful and professional. The rooms have been remodeled with pleasing decor, but the plumbing is not up to par. All the shower heads and fixtures are "low flow", and you can barely get enough water to brush your teeth and wash the toothpaste down the drain. The toilet in our first room broke, and we had to be moved to another room. Also, they offer "green" service which is supposedly provided for those who are concerned about conserving the water it would take to clean your room--I think it is a way for the hotel to save money and hire fewer maids! My husband and boys enjoyed the workout room, but there was no pool, which was a disappointment. Also, not many family friendly restaurants in the area, no microwave in the room, and the refrigerator would barely keep our drinks cold. If you are well-to-do and can afford to pay $17 for breakfast, this is the place for you!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience a place designed around the power of connection, where guests can convene, consider and collaborate. We prepare you to make the most of every gathering from before you arrive to the next time we welcome you back. From a place where there's space to think and space to get away to relax with swift check-in, food that feeds the mind and body, plentiful inspiring spaces for conversation to a 24-hour StayFit fitness center for re-energizing. Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch is located next to the famous and newly transfomed Gateway Arch grounds and steps away from Busch Stadium and Ballpark Village. Convenient to all major highways and the airport, you're just a drive away! Enjoy four dining outlets, including the world-famous Ruth's Chris Steak House. Prefer a more casual dining experience? Enjoy a daily breakfast buffet, lunch or dinner at Red Kitchen & Bar. Want to catch a game and try some local craft beers and BBQ? Stop in to our Brewhouse Sports Bar. If you're on the run, pick up a latte and freshly-made pastry at our on-site Starbucks. Discover memorable local area attractions during your stay including cheering on our St. Louis Cardinals and Blues sports teams, learning about the blues music scene at the brand new National Blues Museum, browsing organic produce at the Soulard Farmers Market, exploring City Museum, and touring the Anheuser Busch Brewery. Return to your stylishly modern guestroom which includes amenities such as 37" flat screen TV's with On Demand, Hyatt Grand bed's, iHome stereos, free WiFi and high-speed Internet access, in-room safes and refrigerators. Welcome to Hyatt Regency. It's good not to be home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, HotelPower, Travelocity, Orbitz, HotelsforEveryone, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency St. Louis At The Arch Hotel Saint Louis
- Adams Mark Hotel St Louis Missouri
- Hyatt Regency Saint Louis
- Hyatt Saint Louis