Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch
The Hotel Majestic St. Louis(Saint Louis)(Great Value!)
$134
$289
$260
FourSeasons.com
  • Restaurant
Clayton Plaza Hotel(Clayton)(Great Value!)
$100
$95
Priceline
4,263 results
All reviewsred kitchenruth chrismansion housevalet parkingpartial viewself parkmississippi rivercardinals gamevalet servicecorner roomvery nice hotelper daydowntown areaballpark villageking bedfitness centerarch
Reviewed July 1, 2013

Stayed two nights to watch two baseball games. Great location, a few blocks walk over to Bush stadium and only a few minutes drive from the Brewery. Highly recommend the Brewery tour plus the tour of Bush Stadium. The Brewery tour is only a few miles away and easy to drive to plus the tour is free and they have ample samples at the end of the tour. The Bush tour costs about 10 but was really worth the money, about an hour tour and you get to go down on the field.

The Room was fine, small pillows but they give you three. Only issue or turn off was the high price of parking your car. Already paying a premium to stay here they stick it to you on the parking. It might be just because I'm from a small town where parking is not so costly but seemed a little steep. The difference of like 10 bucks a night for parking made this an good experience instead of a great experience. I'd rather have thought I was paying 10 more a night for the room and less for the parking.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Hyatt-MGMT, Manager at Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2013

Thank you for the 4-Star review and activity recommendations JustinFehrer! Near the hotel there is the Mansion House self-parking garage that charges $3 per night if departing on Saturday or Sunday, on other days the rate is $8. The garage accepts cash only, so be prepared to pay upon departure of the Mansion House garage. Please let me know if you plan on returning so I can personally assist you!

Reviewed July 1, 2013

What a wonderful place to stay! Great location, customer service (everyone is friendly and helpful). The beds were great to sleep on (firm), our room was quiet even though it was near the elevators. The only bad thing was and it wasn't that big of a deal was housekeeping gave us all decaffeinated coffee packets for our room coffee maker. We liked the Happy Hour appetizers, but were surprised that they charged for drinks (other hotels we've stayed at give you one or two free drink tickets). Wonderful place to stay...can't wait to go back!

Room Tip: We stayed on the 14th one night and 17th floor. Both were great!
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you so much for the 5-Star review and recognition of our customer service Kimberly574! Our Regency club lounge is a great area for appetizers as well as breakfast and also has a very personable staff that is dedicated to assisting our Regency club guests. Keep an eye open as we often offer a variety of economical rates for this upgraded guest experience. We look forward to having you visit us again Kimberly574!

Reviewed July 1, 2013

This hotel offers valet parking only, and that valet parking is often so poorly executed that you often wind up parking yourself in a public parking garage two blocks down the street. This has happened to me both times I have stayed at this hotel. It's horribly inconvenient.

Also, for some reason, the last time I stayed there they put me and my wife in a room with a conference table in it.

I've stayed here twice; I've had substandard experiences both times. I will not be staying here again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple

It is disappointing to hear that we were unable to do a better job with you recent stay thebenson. It would be great to have the opportunity to speak to you directly. Please send me an e-mail and I would love the opportunity to assist you personally and earn your trust back in our hotel.

Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

It was not what I would expect from a Hyatt Regency. We only paid $55 a night through an outside reservation company so I can't really complain to much. The rooms we stayed in might have been unused for awhile or housekeeping is not doing their job. Our first room had a strong BO smell and some questionable stains. My room was dusty and just did not have a freshly cleaned feel. The front desk was helpful an the location is great.

• Stayed: June 2013

Thank you for the feedback Mrschedda. Our housekeeping management team will review your feedback and make sure to address your concerns with our staff. If your travels bring you back to St. Louis, please let me know so I can personally assist you.

Reviewed June 30, 2013

Stayed here for 7 nights and enjoyed it thoroughly. This business hotel location is wonderful--ask for a river view. The breakfast buffet is good--it won't break the bank and you will get a decent breakfast. Ruth's Chris Steakhouse is one of the hotel restaurants and as always, it's delicious, but you pay for it. My only beef with the hotel was that I wanted a tea kettle (advertised as something that would make my stay better). The kettle was delivered without a hitch; however, there was no cord and one could not be found, so my tea water had to be sent through the coffee machine. If you're going to St. Louis as a tourist or on business, this hotel will meet all your needs. Be warned that the business center is run by FedEx and though it has extended M-S hours, it's not open on Sunday.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for the 4-Star review and recommendation of our Red restaurant breakfast buffet MHL8488! I will share your feedback regarding the tea kettle with our Housekeeping team. If you do find yourself in downtown St. Louis, please make sure to come and visit us and let me know if I can help you with a reservation!