Stayed here for 7 nights and enjoyed it thoroughly. This business hotel location is wonderful--ask for a river view. The breakfast buffet is good--it won't break the bank and you will get a decent breakfast. Ruth's Chris Steakhouse is one of the hotel restaurants and as always, it's delicious, but you pay for it. My only beef with the hotel was that I wanted a tea kettle (advertised as something that would make my stay better). The kettle was delivered without a hitch; however, there was no cord and one could not be found, so my tea water had to be sent through the coffee machine. If you're going to St. Louis as a tourist or on business, this hotel will meet all your needs. Be warned that the business center is run by FedEx and though it has extended M-S hours, it's not open on Sunday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience a place designed around the power of connection, where guests can convene, consider and collaborate. We prepare you to make the most of every gathering from before you arrive to the next time we welcome you back. From a place where there's space to think and space to get away to relax with swift check-in, food that feeds the mind and body, plentiful inspiring spaces for conversation to a 24-hour StayFit fitness center for re-energizing. Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch is located next to the famous and newly transfomed Gateway Arch grounds and steps away from Busch Stadium and Ballpark Village. Convenient to all major highways and the airport, you're just a drive away! Enjoy four dining outlets, including the world-famous Ruth's Chris Steak House. Prefer a more casual dining experience? Enjoy a daily breakfast buffet, lunch or dinner at Red Kitchen & Bar. Want to catch a game and try some local craft beers and BBQ? Stop in to our Brewhouse Sports Bar. If you're on the run, pick up a latte and freshly-made pastry at our on-site Starbucks. Discover memorable local area attractions during your stay including cheering on our St. Louis Cardinals and Blues sports teams, learning about the blues music scene at the brand new National Blues Museum, browsing organic produce at the Soulard Farmers Market, exploring City Museum, and touring the Anheuser Busch Brewery. Return to your stylishly modern guestroom which includes amenities such as 37" flat screen TV's with On Demand, Hyatt Grand bed's, iHome stereos, free WiFi and high-speed Internet access, in-room safes and refrigerators. Welcome to Hyatt Regency. It's good not to be home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency St. Louis At The Arch Hotel Saint Louis
- Adams Mark Hotel St Louis Missouri
- Hyatt Regency Saint Louis
- Hyatt Saint Louis