May 2013 weekend stay downtown for a function/STL Cardinals baseball game the next day. The Hyatt is a short walk from Busch Stadium (2 blocks) and The Arch (across the street).
According to Hyatt's website, this property has 910 rooms and was BOOKED SOLID during our stay. We arrived at 3:45pm on Sat afternoon and a room wasn't available for us until 5:30pm (the desk agent upgraded our room to a mini suite and gave us a small food/beverage credit on our tab to be used while we waited-nice gesture). That's the only negative we experienced and the desk took great care of us!
We've stayed at The Hyatt several times in the past few years-there are several different room sizes (the regular King rooms are TINY. Upgrade to more space-it's worth it). This is a fairly large hotel that is usually hosting multiple functions at once (our weekend there was a high school prom, corporate formal function, and a huge wedding the same night). They have several "function" spaces that can accommodate groups well-keep in mind check-in/check-out can become CRAZY since there are so many folks at the desk at once.
The Hyatt has a nice sports bar that's open late-ish and also an "upscale" restaurant "Red Kitchen" that also has a nice bar area. The Regency Club offers snacks and sodas to Regency Room guests during "Happy Hour."The best way to park here is to valet-there is a garage next door for self parking is you choose to do so.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience a place designed around the power of connection, where guests can convene, consider and collaborate. We prepare you to make the most of every gathering from before you arrive to the next time we welcome you back. From a place where there's space to think and space to get away to relax with swift check-in, food that feeds the mind and body, plentiful inspiring spaces for conversation to a 24-hour StayFit fitness center for re-energizing. Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch is located next to the famous and newly transfomed Gateway Arch grounds and steps away from Busch Stadium and Ballpark Village. Convenient to all major highways and the airport, you're just a drive away! Enjoy four dining outlets, including the world-famous Ruth's Chris Steak House. Prefer a more casual dining experience? Enjoy a daily breakfast buffet, lunch or dinner at Red Kitchen & Bar. Want to catch a game and try some local craft beers and BBQ? Stop in to our Brewhouse Sports Bar. If you're on the run, pick up a latte and freshly-made pastry at our on-site Starbucks. Discover memorable local area attractions during your stay including cheering on our St. Louis Cardinals and Blues sports teams, learning about the blues music scene at the brand new National Blues Museum, browsing organic produce at the Soulard Farmers Market, exploring City Museum, and touring the Anheuser Busch Brewery. Return to your stylishly modern guestroom which includes amenities such as 37" flat screen TV's with On Demand, Hyatt Grand bed's, iHome stereos, free WiFi and high-speed Internet access, in-room safes and refrigerators. Welcome to Hyatt Regency. It's good not to be home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, HotelPower, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency St. Louis At The Arch Hotel Saint Louis
- Adams Mark Hotel St Louis Missouri
- Hyatt Regency Saint Louis
- Hyatt Saint Louis