I know you're here to browse through Hotels in St. Louis and wondering where's a safe, clean, and quality place to stay. PLEASE, don't waste your time with any place other than the Hyatt Regency. We made a HUGE mistake and thought the Hilton Ballpark was a great value. After blood stains on the curtains, KY lubricant on a table and broken fixtures, we quickly discovered the Hilton Ballpark was a FRAUD!!!!! Wanting to fix a disastrous vacation, I emailed Manager Kim Halbrehder about getting a room and he was more than accommodating!!! He checked us in at 10 AM and upgraded us to a plush suite room for our troubles. Value matters!! Plain and simple there is nothing Kim, his VIP manager Keith Kay, or the front desk staff including Monique wouldn't do to accommodate anybody. PLEASE LISTEN to me when I say the Hyatt is true from the pictures of the room, to the service you will receive. I work for a Radio Network and travel all over the country. This is one of the BEST hotels I've stayed in!!!! I know you may think I am just blowing smoke or trying to say nice words but seriously you will be disappointed staying anywhere else in St. Louis. You don't want the nightmare of choosing somewhere else, we did for a night and I regret it 110%. I CAN'T stress that enough, the Hyatt is worth every single penny and has amazing views of the arch. Thank you so much Kim Halbrehder, you fixed our vacation. I couldn't be more grateful and appreciative!!! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE stay with Hyatt Regency and let Kim along with his staff show you the "Show me state".
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience a place designed around the power of connection, where guests can convene, consider and collaborate. We prepare you to make the most of every gathering from before you arrive to the next time we welcome you back. From a place where there's space to think and space to get away to relax with swift check-in, food that feeds the mind and body, plentiful inspiring spaces for conversation to a 24-hour StayFit fitness center for re-energizing. Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch is located next to the famous and newly transfomed Gateway Arch grounds and steps away from Busch Stadium and Ballpark Village. Convenient to all major highways and the airport, you're just a drive away! Enjoy four dining outlets, including the world-famous Ruth's Chris Steak House. Prefer a more casual dining experience? Enjoy a daily breakfast buffet, lunch or dinner at Red Kitchen & Bar. Want to catch a game and try some local craft beers and BBQ? Stop in to our Brewhouse Sports Bar. If you're on the run, pick up a latte and freshly-made pastry at our on-site Starbucks. Discover memorable local area attractions during your stay including cheering on our St. Louis Cardinals and Blues sports teams, learning about the blues music scene at the brand new National Blues Museum, browsing organic produce at the Soulard Farmers Market, exploring City Museum, and touring the Anheuser Busch Brewery. Return to your stylishly modern guestroom which includes amenities such as 37" flat screen TV's with On Demand, Hyatt Grand bed's, iHome stereos, free WiFi and high-speed Internet access, in-room safes and refrigerators. Welcome to Hyatt Regency. It's good not to be home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency St. Louis At The Arch Hotel Saint Louis
- Adams Mark Hotel St Louis Missouri
- Hyatt Regency Saint Louis
- Hyatt Saint Louis