“Good bed, great food at the brew house, Starbucks on site. Food for large conference was good. Nice selection of healthier cho” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch

Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch
Ranked #22 of 120 Hotels in Saint Louis
GreenLeadersSilver level
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

Overall the stay was great. Having the view of the arch tops most views at other cities. The brew house had great food and nice selection of drinks and local brews. Also on site is a Ruth chris steakhouse, Starbucks and typical hotel restaurant called the red kitchen. Room was good. Hot water. Good bed and desk to work from. Handy outlet on side of night stand to charge phone. The best part of the hotel is the area around it. You are literally steps away from the arch and its beautiful park great for sight seeing walking running. Great downtown restaurants all within walking distance. Staff was professional throughout.

• Stayed February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars
Hyatt-MGMT, Manager at Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch, responded to this review, February 28, 2013
Thank you for the 5-Star review Jc5065! I appreciated your attention to detail and recognition of our staff. I hope that your travels will bring you back to St. Louis. If they do please let me know!

Kim.Halbrehder@Hyatt.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (646)
  • Korean first
hsv
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

I have not checked into the hotel yet, but am amazed at the exceptional service provided by the staff. I booked via priceline for three nights. However, because of weather conditions, I could not check in today. I called the hotel directly per priceline's instructions to inform them of my situation. Ryan, who took my call could not have been any more professional. He was very courteous, understanding, helpful, and even suggested how I can get a refund for tonight. Spent less than 10 minutes for calls to both priceline and hotel and my problem was resolved. Honestly, I cannot wait for tomorrow. Thank you very much Ryan for your superb assistance, you have given me a great start for this weekend.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
Ababahsv thank you for the recognition of Ryan and the 5-Star review before you even arrived! Please let us know how we did with your recent stay or let me know if there is anything else I can do to personally assist you.

Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

Hyatt has upgraded this hotel to the standard that one expects from Hyatt. Room was comfortable and clean and convention area is spacious and well located. Fitness center is also very nice and gift shop is well stocked. Valet parking is convenient and car retrieval is fast and easy.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
      Sleep Quality
    • 4 of 5 stars
Thank you for the 4-Star review USAtraveler077! We continue to make changes and improvements to our hotel on a daily basis to make sure we offer the best possible experience to our guests. I hope that you will visit us again.

Beijing, China
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

I've stayed in a number of Hyatt hotels all over the country, yet this St Louis hotel was not among my favorites.

The location of the hotel was actually the best in St Louis IMO. It's literally AT the Arch. A Starbucks was in the lobby, which was a plus for me. Everything looked clean and upscale - totally up to the Hyatt standard. Though, I didn't know if it was because I had bid the room at Priceline, or there were 600+ people conferences at the hotel, I didn't get a king room, or a room with the Arch view that everyone's been talking about. And that upset me just a little bit during the two nights I stayed there.

What was really crappy (forgive my language) was the smell in the "city view" room. I figured it was vodka and vomit, so I called someone to change the room. Not surprisingly, I didn't get it, and a young lady with her super ignorant and cold attitude showed up and sprayed cheap-feeling scent in my room. It only made it worse. The second night, maybe since I got used to the smell, it became less upsetting.

I might give it a second chance if I visit my friend in St Louis again. Given a pretty good rate, the value of the stay was actually not bad. I believe if it's less busy, the service can be much better.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
      Sleep Quality
    • 2 of 5 stars
Hyatt-MGMT, Manager at Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch, responded to this review, February 22, 2013
Thank you for your feedback exzx. We do have rooms available with views of the Arch; these rooms do have an additional upgrade charge. The next time you book please make sure to check out our Arch-View deluxe rooms, they offer the direct Arch view and additional room space. I want to apologize for our lack of care with your room and poor follow up. Please contact me directly regarding your stay.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

I got this hotel for $80 a night on priceline. Its exceptionally nice for me! Right next to the arch in downtown. The valet parking $26 but there is $3 parking like 2 blocks away, pretty good for a city.

Iloveburritos20 thank you for the 5-Star review! Next time you visit, please make sure to visit our Brewhouse restaurant. It’s a great place to go for a burger and a beer while watching a game. I hope that you will come and visit us again!

Topeka, Kansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

Right next to the Arch and only a few minutes away from the Budweiser Brewery, Laclede's Landing, and numerous other landmarks. Service is prompt and the restaurants inside the hotel are great as well.

Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Jdub084 thank you so much for the 5-Star review! Make sure to visit us again once the Cardinals start playing. It’s a great atmosphere in the hotel and quite different in the downtown area. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to personally assist you.

McCool Junction, Nebraska
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

Overall a pleasant experience. Pros: Bed was comfy and room had a great view. Enjoyed food and music at Brewhouse, (warning, they play the music louder than Jimmy Johns, but you get used to it...). Cons: NO FREE WIFI HERE, Internet fees, RIDICULOUS!! I falsely assumed they would have internet amenities since everybody else does. Other con was parking. Even though its February and freezing, the block and 1/2 walk was not too bad, (& I am cold blooded!)...It beat paying valet fees and gave me time to cool off and realize they have every right to charge for Internet if they want to.

Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for the 4-Star review Daytripper62B! Our Red restaurant is a great restaurant if you are looking for a quieter ambiance. We have also recently rolled out a new menu in this restaurant; it offers a great selection and tastes great! Please be aware that Internet is available for no charge in our lobby. I hope you will visit us again.