We were there with our 3 young kids over the weekend. The location is just great- across the street from the arch, walking distance from many restaurants and attractions. The hotel is very nice, the staff very nice, as can be expected from a Hyatt. Friday night was rather noisy from both the adjacent rooms and the hallway (till midnight more or less), but we were so tired after the drive to St Louis that we still managed to sleep. Saturday night was nice and quiet. Service was good and efficient, and there were only 2 things that made us feel not so good:
1. The rooms are OK, but the beds are small- I would say full, maybe queen. In any case, having 2 adults and 2 kids fit in such 2 beds wasn't easy- my little girl actually slept on the floor the first night because the bed with her brother wasn't spacious enough, and later on when it got too cold for her tried to squeeze in with us which was practically impossible (we have a queen mattress at home and there's definitely more room there). And we are skinny people, certainly not large in size.
2. Parking on the streets over the weekend is free. I read that and after dropping of the luggage on the first night I drove around to look for a parking spot- which wasn't easy. Finally I found one and walked back to the hotel in the freezing cold (low 20's of a January night). When I got to the hotel I asked the bell boy if it's OK to park on the street, just to make sure I'm not going to get a ticket- he told me that overnight street parking is not allowed anywhere, and after I argued that I read it is OK he said that I can test it if I want to but he highly recommends against it. So I went back to the car on (still freezing cold outside) and drove to a garage and paid my fee. But later on I found out that he was wrong- parking is indeed allowed on the street overnight during the weekend (unless signs say differently of course). So I was upset at the bell boy not knowing this, but even more so at him misleading me with wrong info- and doing this with such great confidence.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience a place designed around the power of connection, where guests can convene, consider and collaborate. We prepare you to make the most of every gathering from before you arrive to the next time we welcome you back. From a place where there's space to think and space to get away to relax with swift check-in, food that feeds the mind and body, plentiful inspiring spaces for conversation to a 24-hour StayFit fitness center for re-energizing. Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch is located next to the famous and newly transfomed Gateway Arch grounds and steps away from Busch Stadium and Ballpark Village. Convenient to all major highways and the airport, you're just a drive away! Enjoy four dining outlets, including the world-famous Ruth's Chris Steak House. Prefer a more casual dining experience? Enjoy a daily breakfast buffet, lunch or dinner at Red Kitchen & Bar. Want to catch a game and try some local craft beers and BBQ? Stop in to our Brewhouse Sports Bar. If you're on the run, pick up a latte and freshly-made pastry at our on-site Starbucks. Discover memorable local area attractions during your stay including cheering on our St. Louis Cardinals and Blues sports teams, learning about the blues music scene at the brand new National Blues Museum, browsing organic produce at the Soulard Farmers Market, exploring City Museum, and touring the Anheuser Busch Brewery. Return to your stylishly modern guestroom which includes amenities such as 37" flat screen TV's with On Demand, Hyatt Grand bed's, iHome stereos, free WiFi and high-speed Internet access, in-room safes and refrigerators. Welcome to Hyatt Regency. It's good not to be home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Otel, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency St. Louis At The Arch Hotel Saint Louis
- Adams Mark Hotel St Louis Missouri
- Hyatt Regency Saint Louis
- Hyatt Saint Louis