All in all a pretty good hotel. A very large hotel, with many groups, meetings and a wedding while we were there. The location is fantastic very close to the Arch, and terrific views. Yes, the windows really need a washing.
We were somewhat disappointed with security. We were asleep when children in the adjoining room came in and started loudly screaming, and banging on the walls. A child was having a tantrum, but we heard no adults, so after about 30 minutes we called security. We did not hear their phone ring, or someone come to the door . We finally resolved this by ourselves by banging on the adjoining door and asking whether their was an adult in the room. Two adults begrudgingly responded and quieted the children.
The restaurant was fine, but the main restaurant was closed a few times we tried to use it, and we were steered towards the sports bar in the lobby. The valet parking is on a floor below the lobby with an air-conditioned room to wait for your car. When busy as they were when we were there, they will park your car a few blocks away, so expect to wait. It was very hot when we were there and they had a fridge with water available. Nice touch.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience a place designed around the power of connection, where guests can convene, consider and collaborate. We prepare you to make the most of every gathering from before you arrive to the next time we welcome you back. From a place where there's space to think and space to get away to relax with swift check-in, food that feeds the mind and body, plentiful inspiring spaces for conversation to a 24-hour StayFit fitness center for re-energizing. Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch is located next to the famous and newly transfomed Gateway Arch grounds and steps away from Busch Stadium and Ballpark Village. Convenient to all major highways and the airport, you're just a drive away! Enjoy four dining outlets, including the world-famous Ruth's Chris Steak House. Prefer a more casual dining experience? Enjoy a daily breakfast buffet, lunch or dinner at Red Kitchen & Bar. Want to catch a game and try some local craft beers and BBQ? Stop in to our Brewhouse Sports Bar. If you're on the run, pick up a latte and freshly-made pastry at our on-site Starbucks. Discover memorable local area attractions during your stay including cheering on our St. Louis Cardinals and Blues sports teams, learning about the blues music scene at the brand new National Blues Museum, browsing organic produce at the Soulard Farmers Market, exploring City Museum, and touring the Anheuser Busch Brewery. Return to your stylishly modern guestroom which includes amenities such as 37" flat screen TV's with On Demand, Hyatt Grand bed's, iHome stereos, free WiFi and high-speed Internet access, in-room safes and refrigerators. Welcome to Hyatt Regency. It's good not to be home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, TripOnline SA, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency St. Louis At The Arch Hotel Saint Louis
- Adams Mark Hotel St Louis Missouri
- Hyatt Regency Saint Louis
- Hyatt Saint Louis