We stayed two nights at the downtown Hyatt Regency on our Thanksgiving trip through the mid-west. Because it was a holiday week, my husband (the planner) bid on the room through a bargain site and came away with a ridiculously low rate (less than fifty dollars/night). We ended up with a beautiful, well-appointed and updated room overlooking the Old Courthouse.
We couldn't think of one thing to complain about: the bellmen were polite, helpful, and efficient -- a great way to introduce us to the hotel; the beds were really comfortable (pillow top) with soft linens; the room was large and the modern decor was pleasing to the eye; we also appreciated one sink in the outer bath area and one in the tub area, as well as the large shower head; we made use of the small refrigerator in the room and were pleased with the "smart" thermostat (wall, not window). Above all, everything was clean. Really clean.
Although this hotel is too big to serve breakfast, there is a Starbuck's in one part of the building and a couple of restaurants, as well. In addition, there is room service. Self-parking is $8/day and valet parking is $26/day; if you don't like navigating in downtown traffic, the extra fee may be worth it.
We have nothing but good memories from our stay and think it was one of our all-time best values.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience a place designed around the power of connection, where guests can convene, consider and collaborate. We prepare you to make the most of every gathering from before you arrive to the next time we welcome you back. From a place where there's space to think and space to get away to relax with swift check-in, food that feeds the mind and body, plentiful inspiring spaces for conversation to a 24-hour StayFit fitness center for re-energizing. Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch is located next to the famous and newly transfomed Gateway Arch grounds and steps away from Busch Stadium and Ballpark Village. Convenient to all major highways and the airport, you're just a drive away! Enjoy four dining outlets, including the world-famous Ruth's Chris Steak House. Prefer a more casual dining experience? Enjoy a daily breakfast buffet, lunch or dinner at Red Kitchen & Bar. Want to catch a game and try some local craft beers and BBQ? Stop in to our Brewhouse Sports Bar. If you're on the run, pick up a latte and freshly-made pastry at our on-site Starbucks. Discover memorable local area attractions during your stay including cheering on our St. Louis Cardinals and Blues sports teams, learning about the blues music scene at the brand new National Blues Museum, browsing organic produce at the Soulard Farmers Market, exploring City Museum, and touring the Anheuser Busch Brewery. Return to your stylishly modern guestroom which includes amenities such as 37" flat screen TV's with On Demand, Hyatt Grand bed's, iHome stereos, free WiFi and high-speed Internet access, in-room safes and refrigerators. Welcome to Hyatt Regency. It's good not to be home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency St. Louis At The Arch Hotel Saint Louis
- Adams Mark Hotel St Louis Missouri
- Hyatt Regency Saint Louis
- Hyatt Saint Louis