My friend calls the Hyatt Regency St. Louis at the Arch her go-to hotel for STL accommodations, so I was eager to stay there. I have to admit the view of the arch is nice; seems like I can reach out and touch the it. The Ruth’s Chris restaurant on the first floor was delicious with great Happy Hour deals at the bar, inviting atmosphere and friendly customers.
My room was nothing spectacular – small in size, but comfortable for two. Flat screen television, small desk area and cozy chair with reading lamp. The bathroom has tile flooring, granite counters, nice fixtures and hardware. Room sizes do vary greatly at this hotel.
The hotel offers Wi-Fi for a fee, but it is free in the lobby, restaurant, bar and lounge areas on the main floor. Check-in and checkout were both smooth and uneventful.
Guest services employees were efficient and friendly. While surfing the internet on my netbook, I overheard one of the representatives attempting to assist a very hungry guest at around two in the morning. She was quite patient as he/she asked a number of seemingly mundane questions via telephone. Eventually she called a cab for the guest. When the cab notified the desk of the driver’s arrival, she called the guest to notify him/her that the cab was ready for the White Castle run. More back and forth exchanges followed, guest finally came down, woo-hoo, food run.
Overall a nice place with wonderful facilities – workout room, restaurant, bar, et cetera. My stay was comfortable and secure. High five!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience a place designed around the power of connection, where guests can convene, consider and collaborate. We prepare you to make the most of every gathering from before you arrive to the next time we welcome you back. From a place where there's space to think and space to get away to relax with swift check-in, food that feeds the mind and body, plentiful inspiring spaces for conversation to a 24-hour StayFit fitness center for re-energizing. Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch is located next to the famous and newly transfomed Gateway Arch grounds and steps away from Busch Stadium and Ballpark Village. Convenient to all major highways and the airport, you're just a drive away! Enjoy four dining outlets, including the world-famous Ruth's Chris Steak House. Prefer a more casual dining experience? Enjoy a daily breakfast buffet, lunch or dinner at Red Kitchen & Bar. Want to catch a game and try some local craft beers and BBQ? Stop in to our Brewhouse Sports Bar. If you're on the run, pick up a latte and freshly-made pastry at our on-site Starbucks. Discover memorable local area attractions during your stay including cheering on our St. Louis Cardinals and Blues sports teams, learning about the blues music scene at the brand new National Blues Museum, browsing organic produce at the Soulard Farmers Market, exploring City Museum, and touring the Anheuser Busch Brewery. Return to your stylishly modern guestroom which includes amenities such as 37" flat screen TV's with On Demand, Hyatt Grand bed's, iHome stereos, free WiFi and high-speed Internet access, in-room safes and refrigerators. Welcome to Hyatt Regency. It's good not to be home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency St. Louis At The Arch Hotel Saint Louis
- Adams Mark Hotel St Louis Missouri
- Hyatt Regency Saint Louis
- Hyatt Saint Louis