Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch
$175
$160
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
The Hotel Majestic St. Louis(Saint Louis)(Great Value!)
$143
$169
$152
Travelocity
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $184/night.

Clayton Plaza Hotel(Clayton)(Great Value!)
$100
$95
Priceline
4,322 results
All reviewsred kitchenruth chrismansion housevalet parkingpartial viewself parkmississippi rivercardinals gamevalet servicecorner roomvery nice hotelper daydowntown areaballpark villageking bedfitness centerarch
Reviewed November 13, 2012

I stayed at the Hyatt for a conference so price did not affect me. Overall, the hotel was great and I would recommend it. I had a 16th floor room with a view of the Arch and the old Courthouse. You can walk to the 2nd Street area which is full of bars and places to eat. My only negative comment would be about the room. When I checked, the bathroom had been cleaned but the previous occupents soap was still in the shower and there were other bathroom items that were on the counter that were not part of the hotel freebies. It just got me thinking about the rest of the room and how clean it really was.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Hyatt-MGMT, Manager at Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2012

Thank you for the 4-Star review and restaurant recommendations TCMexico! Your housekeeping concerns will be addressed with our Executive Housekeeper. Please let me know if there is anything that I can do to personally assist you on a future visit.

Reviewed November 12, 2012

I normally wouldn't be able to afford to stay at a hotel like this, but I was attending a conference there and we got a great rate for booking it through the conference. My room was on the small side, but the great view of the Arch and the Mississippi River made up for it. It was comfortable and clean, too. It was a long walk from the elevators to my room, but I rarely had to wait long for an elevator. The Fitness Center was quite nice, and there's a Starbucks off the lobby. The staff was quite friendly. Just beware,though, that if you stay on a weekend night, it could be quite noisy. A few popular bars and restaurants are located in the hotel lobby, and the place was party central on both weekend nights. My first night, I had several people yelling in the halls late at night. A colleague reported that on Friday night, people were running down the halls at 1:30 a.m. yelling, "Wake up everyone!." Obviously the hotel can't control the behavior of drunk and obnoxious guests, and signs are posted asking for quiet after 9 p.m. The hotel is a great location for seeing anything downtown.

Room Tip: Make sure you get one with a view of the Arch!
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for the 4-Star review dsb2! Our Stay fit gym is a wonderful amenity to all of our guests who enjoy a workout; the gym is open 24 hours a day and has a variety of machines available for exercise. I apologize for the noise you experienced while a guest at the hotel. Our security team does their best to patrol the hallways and ensure a quiet night’s sleep is provided to all of our guests. I will address your stay concerns with our Director of Security.

Reviewed November 8, 2012

When we got to the 9th floor - it felt like we walked forever from the elevator - but when we entered our room and looked out the window...WOW! Looking right at the arch. It's a better view than being right there at the park. The hotel was clean, well staffed and full of ViSalions from all over North America! There is a Ruth Chris Steak House, parking garage, valet, a brewery/sports bar restaurant (great wings), and another dining place where the angus burger was pretty bad. They won't change the sheets unless you ask. We never got new coffee cups after the first morning. But otherwise, it was nice. I even lost my debit card after coming back from the ViSalus Party Saturday night... as I went to the desk downstairs someone was turning it in - another ViSalus Promoter - good people I tell you! Boy, was I thanking God on the way back up the elevator!!!

Room Tip: I was in room 993 but I can't tell how the hotel is laid out - just ask for a room with a view of the Arch. The floor plan looks layered so there should be plenty!
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for the 4-Star review dsb2! I appreciate your recommendations of various dining options within the hotel. We are a "Green" hotel and do provide daily housekeeping service, if a guest is staying over we change the sheets every third day and of course upon every guests checkout. It’s great to hear that you had your lost debit card turned in! Please let me know if there is anything I can do to personally assist you.

Reviewed November 8, 2012

The front desk staff were excellent. However with the one exception of the day shift manager. I had some trouble with me tv and room safe. I made mention to this several times but on the last day of my stay, hours before departure, they fixed the issuse with the tv by just replacing the entire tv, but nothing was done about the in-room safe. I spoke with security with regards to this issue and was advised that they were having problems with their computer system, but welcomed me to come downstairs at the front desk and store my valuables in an safe deposit box. I didn't feel too comfortable about this, therefore i decided not to. Once the hotel engineer arrived I explain to him the problem that I have been having with the TV and the room safe. His response to me was, "Ooh boy you truly had an rough stay, have you contacted the front desk about this?" I stated that i had not and his advice to me was to follow up with them. And so i did, and was rudely advised by the front desk manager that i was beyond my check out time and therefore nothing could be done. And if i was staying longer i would usually receive an voucher to order an movie, but since I'm due to check out, nothing can be done. I explained to the manager that my room was suppose to be extended until 4pm due to the Large Herbal Life Convention in town. Her response to me was, my room was not extended beyond the normal check out time but as an courtesy she would waive the half day charge of $80. I was deeply disappointed by her efforts to ensure my stay was as comfortable as much as i spent on 8 rooms, in addition to the 100 plus rooms my company reserved for this large convention. But she also mentioned the voucher for a movie, when i asked her how do i obtain the said voucher, her response was from the hotel engineer. When the engineer intern with the new TV, or replacement TV I should say, I asked him about the voucher. He said that he doesn't have any vouchers and call down to the front desk asking to speak with the manager and ask her why did she tell me to ask him for the voucher. Quickly, her attitude changed. She set to the engineer I waved the half day extended check out fee in lieu of the problems he was having. That would be all that would be done and nothing further. However, when the engineer pass the phone off to me, conveniently have story changed. She says, I gave your credit for the late checkout I didn't offer you the movie voucher beside you can't do anything with it now anyway. this extremely made me very angry and I checked out immediately. I think I made it very clear that we will consider alternate hotel arrangements next year, due to the sloppy response and handeling of a simple issue. On the first night, i did have the opportunity to speak with the second and third shift managers whom were great to work with, however i just encountered challenges after challenges. This hotel was very well aware the a MASSIVE 30TH anniversary Herbalife convention going on this week, thus the entire property was sold out as well as other properties in the immediate area. This hotel make like tick to make parking arrangements for our bus to park at the hotel. Meanwhile, other hotels made arrangements through the City for street parking. Their response was, no one told us you would require bus parking. Ugh.... Really? How do you think 50,000 people traveling from various parts of the WORLD were getting here? Also considering just about every hotels in the area had guest off loading buses directly in front of the hotels by the dozens. This i found that they must first pre pay for parking, and obtain permits from St. Louis City Hall. Apparently, it may be the reason why it wasn't arranged. However, we were subjected to paying $150 for 3 days of parking versus the $42 permit fee. Way to go Hyatt. The rooms.... Here's the good things. The rooms were very nice and spacious, and fresh smelling. Apparently they've invested thousands of dollards on there HVAC (air) system and each room have special filters. Not only that but, from my understanding, they only have 10 smoking rooms in the hotel. They do cost more, but from what i was advised is, you can't even tell its an smoking room. Now that's a plus. The have two popular restaurants on location, and offer an very expensive buffet breakfast. I also encountered an problem there as well, each drinking glass i pulled out of the bin, was EXTREMELY FILTHY. I presented this to the manager and she too was just as disappointed and sent the entire bin back. Many food items were cold, but good. If that makes any sense. But this will be my last time here, for personal reasons. The reasons mentioned above. Although I'm almost positive that not every guest experienced what i did, but when i spend an large amount of money on multiple rooms, i expect exceptional service. And unfortunately Hyatt dropped the ball. With many competitive hotels in the area, im sure I'll.find the service that I've come to expect from an Hotel of this magnitude. I have very high expectations of a hotel like this, and I refuse to be treated the way I was treated again. There's and old saying, for the first time it's a shame on them the second time it shame on you. I am also certain that I managers going to leave a response with reference to my review, and is going to make it seem like everything is okay and that there was just a small bump in the road, they may even ask me to contact them directly to speak more about it, but the bottom line is whatever the review they leave, I will not have the ability to respond back to any reviews this hotel leave via this site. It's just an fyi.

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank chocolateblood
Hyatt-MGMT, Manager at Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2012

Thank you for the 4-Star review chocolateblood (Pa)! I greatly appreciate your recognition of the service our Front desk staff had provided as well as the positive comments about our guest rooms. I have read over your review with our Front Office Manager and we are working together to make sure we do a better job as a management team when assisting our guests. I would love to personally follow up with you, please send me an e-mail upon your availability.

Kim Halbrehder – Assistant Rooms Executive

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Came with my sister to game 5 of NLCS. Great location to Busch stadium And the Arch. Delightful friendly staff and great accomodations. Bed was super comfortable. Breakfast was included in the rate. Breakfast buffet was one of best I've ever experienced for a 'hotel breakfast'. Lots of choices including made to order omelet. Would come again if visiting St Louis.

Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Hyatt-MGMT, Manager at Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2012

Thank you for the 5-Star review PamC54! Our breakfast buffet provides a variety of delicious options and is a great way to start the day. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to personally assist you on a return visit.