I normally wouldn't be able to afford to stay at a hotel like this, but I was attending a conference there and we got a great rate for booking it through the conference. My room was on the small side, but the great view of the Arch and the Mississippi River made up for it. It was comfortable and clean, too. It was a long walk from the elevators to my room, but I rarely had to wait long for an elevator. The Fitness Center was quite nice, and there's a Starbucks off the lobby. The staff was quite friendly. Just beware,though, that if you stay on a weekend night, it could be quite noisy. A few popular bars and restaurants are located in the hotel lobby, and the place was party central on both weekend nights. My first night, I had several people yelling in the halls late at night. A colleague reported that on Friday night, people were running down the halls at 1:30 a.m. yelling, "Wake up everyone!." Obviously the hotel can't control the behavior of drunk and obnoxious guests, and signs are posted asking for quiet after 9 p.m. The hotel is a great location for seeing anything downtown.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience a place designed around the power of connection, where guests can convene, consider and collaborate. We prepare you to make the most of every gathering from before you arrive to the next time we welcome you back. From a place where there's space to think and space to get away to relax with swift check-in, food that feeds the mind and body, plentiful inspiring spaces for conversation to a 24-hour StayFit fitness center for re-energizing. Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch is located next to the famous and newly transfomed Gateway Arch grounds and steps away from Busch Stadium and Ballpark Village. Convenient to all major highways and the airport, you're just a drive away! Enjoy four dining outlets, including the world-famous Ruth's Chris Steak House. Prefer a more casual dining experience? Enjoy a daily breakfast buffet, lunch or dinner at Red Kitchen & Bar. Want to catch a game and try some local craft beers and BBQ? Stop in to our Brewhouse Sports Bar. If you're on the run, pick up a latte and freshly-made pastry at our on-site Starbucks. Discover memorable local area attractions during your stay including cheering on our St. Louis Cardinals and Blues sports teams, learning about the blues music scene at the brand new National Blues Museum, browsing organic produce at the Soulard Farmers Market, exploring City Museum, and touring the Anheuser Busch Brewery. Return to your stylishly modern guestroom which includes amenities such as 37" flat screen TV's with On Demand, Hyatt Grand bed's, iHome stereos, free WiFi and high-speed Internet access, in-room safes and refrigerators. Welcome to Hyatt Regency. It's good not to be home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency St. Louis At The Arch Hotel Saint Louis
- Adams Mark Hotel St Louis Missouri
- Hyatt Regency Saint Louis
- Hyatt Saint Louis