I am currently staying my last night here at the Hyatt. It is very nice and clean. A previous reviewer says you can see the Arch from each room, but that is not true. I did go in someone's room who has an Arch view, and it is breathtaking (but my room doesn't). The hotel is lovely... nice doors, nice decor. The staff is incredibly friendly and willing to help. I think I have driven the lobby staff crazy asking them how to get places and where to eat and what to see (and if they found an item I lost). They have given great recommendations of places to eat that are within walking distance, which is very helpful. I am here for a conferece, so I have been in many of the meeting rooms. They are all lovely. We had breakfasty snacks during our meeting breaks...it was a lovely presentation, but everything was wheat based, which would not be helpful to someone who is gluten intolerant, so i was sad to see only bagels, croissants, and muffins. They did have several types of water (lemon and basil, orange and lime, others) which were a very nice touch.
Breakfast is not included in all rooms (I think you have to pay extra) and it looked a bit pricey. I thought lunch would be pricey, but I had a wonderful soup/salad bar for not too much, and the soup was some of the best tomato soup I have ever had. Great salad selection too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience a place designed around the power of connection, where guests can convene, consider and collaborate. We prepare you to make the most of every gathering from before you arrive to the next time we welcome you back. From a place where there's space to think and space to get away to relax with swift check-in, food that feeds the mind and body, plentiful inspiring spaces for conversation to a 24-hour StayFit fitness center for re-energizing. Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch is located next to the famous and newly transfomed Gateway Arch grounds and steps away from Busch Stadium and Ballpark Village. Convenient to all major highways and the airport, you're just a drive away! Enjoy four dining outlets, including the world-famous Ruth's Chris Steak House. Prefer a more casual dining experience? Enjoy a daily breakfast buffet, lunch or dinner at Red Kitchen & Bar. Want to catch a game and try some local craft beers and BBQ? Stop in to our Brewhouse Sports Bar. If you're on the run, pick up a latte and freshly-made pastry at our on-site Starbucks. Discover memorable local area attractions during your stay including cheering on our St. Louis Cardinals and Blues sports teams, learning about the blues music scene at the brand new National Blues Museum, browsing organic produce at the Soulard Farmers Market, exploring City Museum, and touring the Anheuser Busch Brewery. Return to your stylishly modern guestroom which includes amenities such as 37" flat screen TV's with On Demand, Hyatt Grand bed's, iHome stereos, free WiFi and high-speed Internet access, in-room safes and refrigerators. Welcome to Hyatt Regency. It's good not to be home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency St. Louis At The Arch Hotel Saint Louis
- Adams Mark Hotel St Louis Missouri
- Hyatt Regency Saint Louis
- Hyatt Saint Louis