Even thought the hotel looks old and the lobby being crowded, the rooms were pretty quite and had a decent ambience. I was alloted a room which had a partial view of the arch in the falls, the front desk lady was very ploite and helping. I guess the rooms (per front office desk, such rooms are much less in count) with proper arch view would give an excellent view.
Lobby staff were all very polite and helping, unable to comment on house keeping since the room was well maintained and was redone properly while we were away.
Room cleanlines and Ambience
Room faclities - flat screen tv, ipod dock
Excellent Bathroom faclities
Lobby loaded with starbucks, a sports bar, an italian restaurant and a high end steak house
Expensive hotel parking - but there are cheaper parking options outside within couple of blocks on the road. I used "Mansion House Parking" (330 N 4th St, St. Louis, MO, 63102) which charged $3/night over the weekends.
Lack of free WiFi @ such a high end hotel
I booked a king size bed, but I felt the room size was small and I am not sure if this got compromised since I requested a preference for a room with arch view.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience a place designed around the power of connection, where guests can convene, consider and collaborate. We prepare you to make the most of every gathering from before you arrive to the next time we welcome you back. From a place where there's space to think and space to get away to relax with swift check-in, food that feeds the mind and body, plentiful inspiring spaces for conversation to a 24-hour StayFit fitness center for re-energizing. Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch is located next to the famous and newly transfomed Gateway Arch grounds and steps away from Busch Stadium and Ballpark Village. Convenient to all major highways and the airport, you're just a drive away! Enjoy four dining outlets, including the world-famous Ruth's Chris Steak House. Prefer a more casual dining experience? Enjoy a daily breakfast buffet, lunch or dinner at Red Kitchen & Bar. Want to catch a game and try some local craft beers and BBQ? Stop in to our Brewhouse Sports Bar. If you're on the run, pick up a latte and freshly-made pastry at our on-site Starbucks. Discover memorable local area attractions during your stay including cheering on our St. Louis Cardinals and Blues sports teams, learning about the blues music scene at the brand new National Blues Museum, browsing organic produce at the Soulard Farmers Market, exploring City Museum, and touring the Anheuser Busch Brewery. Return to your stylishly modern guestroom which includes amenities such as 37" flat screen TV's with On Demand, Hyatt Grand bed's, iHome stereos, free WiFi and high-speed Internet access, in-room safes and refrigerators. Welcome to Hyatt Regency. It's good not to be home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency St. Louis At The Arch Hotel Saint Louis
- Adams Mark Hotel St Louis Missouri
- Hyatt Regency Saint Louis
- Hyatt Saint Louis