“Can't beat the location for a ball game and service was great”

Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch
Ranked #17 of 120 Hotels in Saint Louis
GreenLeadersSilver level
Georgetown, Texas
“Can't beat the location for a ball game and service was great”
Reviewed October 2, 2012

I had bid $50 on Priceline and won the Hyatt Regency for the last home game of the Cardinals season. Could not have benn more pleased with the hotel and staff. Valet parking was quite easy and check in was personable and problem free. I called a few days ahead of time and asked for king bed and high floor- both requests were granted. Our room on the 15th floor was quiet, clean and overlooked the Arch. We had a few driks in the bar after the game and service there was quick and attentative. After a very comfortable nights sleep, we checked out on the television. Concerierge pointed us in the right direction and we walked a few blocks to the 8th and Pine metro station for a train to the airport. For the price, location and service level, I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Hyatt-MGMT, Manager at Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch, responded to this review, October 7, 2012
Thank you for the 4-star review poodleone! I will share your positive comments on parking with our Valet Management team and your positive comments regarding your room requests with our Front Office Manager. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to assist you on a future visit.

Kim.halbrehder@hyatt.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (705)
  • Korean first
Roseburg, Oregon, United States
Reviewed October 1, 2012

I recently stayed at the Hyatt/St. Louis for a travel convention. We enjoyed the central location and the streamlne efficiency of checking in to checking our bags, etc.. Everything was close from Starbucks to a variety of restaurants. The staff was helpful and very courteous.
We had four ladies and two beds. In this situation, the beds were a little small. But, all the amenities were helpful.
The workout facility was top of the line. The best I have ever used while at a hotel.

Room Tip: We had a north facing window and we could see the Mississippi. I'm sure there are rooms that co...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for the 5-star review M Diane K! I will pass on your positive comments about check in to our Front Office Manager. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to personally assist you on a future stay.

Reviewed October 1, 2012

What a fabulous hotel! Three of us shared a Spacious room, with a good view. The Hyatt served good food, and they have a Great Staff and the perfect location! I look forward to my next visit! Step out the door and start taking pictures of the Arch! Good restaurants just steps away! including Ruth Chris right on property!

Room Tip: We had a very spacious room on the 16th floor...Quiet and beautiful!
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Thank you DeniseR4 for the 5-star review! I appreciate your recommendations on the Arch and our Ruth's Chris restaurant. Please let me know if you there is anything I can personally assist you with on a future stay.

Reviewed September 30, 2012

This hotel met my expections. The service was excellent, A great vaue with nice rooms.! The restaurants in the hotel were very good. The price on the breakfast was high but the variety of choices on the buffet were good. Good choice if visiting St Louis for pleasure or business.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Hyatt-MGMT, Manager at Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch, responded to this review, October 2, 2012
Thank youvirtualtravelcoach, for your great comments and recommendation for future guests. We appreciate your feedback on our rooms and restaurants, as well as your overall 4-Star rating. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to assist you further. Thanks again.

Chris Palid – Assistant Rooms Executive
Christopher.Palid@Hyatt.com
Reviewed September 27, 2012

Stayed here for a travel convention. Checking was easy, the room was spacious and clean. Great location with restaurants and shopping within easy walking distance. Great breakfast buffet with omelette station.

Room Tip: There are two sizes of rooms with 2 double beds. If you're two ladies traveling together, ask f...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Thank you TheresaAC, for sharing your experience with us, and for your perfect 5-Star rating! We hope to see you again soon, please let me know if there is anything I can do for you in the future.

Chris Palid – Assistant Rooms Executive
Christopher.Palid@hyatt.com
Lakeland, Tennessee
Reviewed September 27, 2012

Stayed one night this past Saturday thru Sunday at this hotel. Booked it for a great rate via Priceline. Couldn't have been more pleased. Great location, literally right in the heart of the St. Louis Arch / downtown area. All of the hotel appeared to be very, very clean. My room was one of the cleanest rooms I believe I've ever had the pleasure of staying in. Literally zero problems or issues and nothing whatsoever that appeared to not be in top condition or dirty.

Did not park at the hotel as I didn't want to spend the nearly $20 for valet parking. A good tip is to walk about a block or two I believe North of the hotel and park in the Mansion House Garage. Weekend rates are $3 per day... you absolutely can't beat that.

Great hotel and a great 1-night stay... would stay there again in a split second.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
Pendleton, Indiana
Reviewed September 27, 2012

My husband and I went to the Hyatt at the Arch over labor day weekend for our anniversary. When we got there and checked in we found out that our concierge upgraded us to a king suite with arch view and gave us free breakfast for the 4 days we were there just because it was our anniversary...both perks that we enjoyed immensely!! While my husband was parking the car (at the Mansion House which is less than 2 blocks away and they charge $3-$8 per day depending on the day which is much cheaper than the hotel parking!!), the "lobby mayor" started talking to me and when he found out it was our anniversary he sent up champagne and strawberries to our room! So overall I can not say enough nice things about the staff! As far as the room it was very spacious and had amazing views of both the arch and the capitol building! The bathroom was very nice also and had 2 sinks. Our room had a king bed, mini-fridge, desk, tv, chairs, and a small "dresser" with drawers. Bed was comfortable. Of the hotel being right beside a major highway the noise was never a problem for us. We were at the very end of the hallway so we never heard our neighbors. There is a good sports bar in the hotel which we tried and enjoyed. It is literally steps away from the arch and a short walk to many other attractions such as the city garden and the baseball stadium. If we ever go back to St. Louis we will definitely be staying here no questions asked!!!

Room Tip: I believe we were in room 902 and it was a great room!
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for the 5-star review steph42086. We always try to recognize and celebrate our guest’s special occasions. I will make sure we recognize our lobby staff for their attention to your stay. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do to assist you and we hope to see you at your next anniversary!