A group of four couples recently did the new years eve (2011) package at the hotel. The level of quality at the property exceeded our expectations. We found the staff to be exceptionally friendly and helpful, we were greeted sincerely be everyone we encountered. Check-in was extremely busy due to the holiday package, but went as smoothly as could be expected. The package included a buffet dinner, a total of four bands between two ballrooms, open bar, and late night snacks. The food was well prepared and presented. The only issue we encounted, that almost ruined the evening, was that SOMETHING needs to be done about the seating situation at the event. We were told in advance there would be plenty of seating and that our party would have no trouble getting a table TOGETHER. We arrived only fifteen minutes after the doors opened and already ALL the tables were taken with some having only two people at them. We looked over the entire room and even sent one of our party to the other room to no avail. Two servers tried to help us, but could only find split seating. After being told by two different supervisors that nothing could be done, Joe set up a table for eight in the Park View Room which was a satisfactory solution. We couldn't see the bands directly, but at least we were able to sit together until we finished eating and later just found some random chairs in the ballroom to watch the bands. For everything else being done so well, it seems something could be done to improve on this (we weren't the only ones complaining-many people were standing up and eating-we talked to some that took food back to thier rooms) Fix the seating problem and you will have a great package.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience a place designed around the power of connection, where guests can convene, consider and collaborate. We prepare you to make the most of every gathering from before you arrive to the next time we welcome you back. From a place where there's space to think and space to get away to relax with swift check-in, food that feeds the mind and body, plentiful inspiring spaces for conversation to a 24-hour StayFit fitness center for re-energizing. Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch is located next to the famous and newly transfomed Gateway Arch grounds and steps away from Busch Stadium and Ballpark Village. Convenient to all major highways and the airport, you're just a drive away! Enjoy four dining outlets, including the world-famous Ruth's Chris Steak House. Prefer a more casual dining experience? Enjoy a daily breakfast buffet, lunch or dinner at Red Kitchen & Bar. Want to catch a game and try some local craft beers and BBQ? Stop in to our Brewhouse Sports Bar. If you're on the run, pick up a latte and freshly-made pastry at our on-site Starbucks. Discover memorable local area attractions during your stay including cheering on our St. Louis Cardinals and Blues sports teams, learning about the blues music scene at the brand new National Blues Museum, browsing organic produce at the Soulard Farmers Market, exploring City Museum, and touring the Anheuser Busch Brewery. Return to your stylishly modern guestroom which includes amenities such as 37" flat screen TV's with On Demand, Hyatt Grand bed's, iHome stereos, free WiFi and high-speed Internet access, in-room safes and refrigerators. Welcome to Hyatt Regency. It's good not to be home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, HotelsforEveryone, Travelocity, Odigeo, Hyatt Hotels Corporation and Jetsetter so you can book your Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency St. Louis At The Arch Hotel Saint Louis
- Adams Mark Hotel St Louis Missouri
- Hyatt Regency Saint Louis
- Hyatt Saint Louis