My husband had work in st Louis and at last minute decided the kids and I would come along. We were able to book government rate for one night but hotel was sold out for our second night. We decided to book and figure it out once we arrived. We explained out desire to stay again and front desk said won't know until 3am. Went to room and realized they kindly upgraded us to a jr suite that had 2 beds and a separate living area! Space is important with a 1 and 5 year old. Bonus we had nice view of arch. Once morning came luckily they offered us another night! Wow great service at the last minute. Thank you hyatt. As a mom I would of had to find another hotel and pack since husband was working. We were able to enjoy a wonderful day at zoo. Ps concierge was awesome too...don't remember name but he had a ponytail...you know who you are:). Some other things... They gave us free coffee coupons for the Starbucks onsite in room realized no coffee pots? Free wifi in lobby and free in room if platinum mbr. Had breakfast in red onsite restaurant with kids and baby was free and 5 yr old $5.00 for buffet. I don't eat breakfast and they seemed fine to let children eat. Oh and FYI a taxi to zoo is 18.00 each way. Worth it. Good thing zoo is free. Go. Thank you hyatt! Great stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience a place designed around the power of connection, where guests can convene, consider and collaborate. We prepare you to make the most of every gathering from before you arrive to the next time we welcome you back. From a place where there's space to think and space to get away to relax with swift check-in, food that feeds the mind and body, plentiful inspiring spaces for conversation to a 24-hour StayFit fitness center for re-energizing. Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch is located next to the famous and newly transfomed Gateway Arch grounds and steps away from Busch Stadium and Ballpark Village. Convenient to all major highways and the airport, you're just a drive away! Enjoy four dining outlets, including the world-famous Ruth's Chris Steak House. Prefer a more casual dining experience? Enjoy a daily breakfast buffet, lunch or dinner at Red Kitchen & Bar. Want to catch a game and try some local craft beers and BBQ? Stop in to our Brewhouse Sports Bar. If you're on the run, pick up a latte and freshly-made pastry at our on-site Starbucks. Discover memorable local area attractions during your stay including cheering on our St. Louis Cardinals and Blues sports teams, learning about the blues music scene at the brand new National Blues Museum, browsing organic produce at the Soulard Farmers Market, exploring City Museum, and touring the Anheuser Busch Brewery. Return to your stylishly modern guestroom which includes amenities such as 37" flat screen TV's with On Demand, Hyatt Grand bed's, iHome stereos, free WiFi and high-speed Internet access, in-room safes and refrigerators. Welcome to Hyatt Regency. It's good not to be home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency St. Louis At The Arch Hotel Saint Louis
- Adams Mark Hotel St Louis Missouri
- Hyatt Regency Saint Louis
- Hyatt Saint Louis