I stayed here during a recent conference, not vacation, but it is very close to all of the activities in downtown St. Louis. It's directly across the street from the Arch, and short walks to the stadium, Union Station, and the Landing.
The desk staff were extremely friendly and informative. I arrived early for the conference, but my room was ready and waiting. The room was small, but well laid out and clean. I noticed walking in that the room was angled, so I went to the window to see the view. I had a direct view of the Arch and riverfront.
There are a lot of extra expenses associated with the stay, but no more than other upscale and/or downtown hotels I have visited.
There is a Ruth Chris, and a couple of other restaurants in the hotel, but I ordered room service for dinner. The meal was good, not the greatest, but edible, and expensive for one person. There is a Starbucks which I visited for breakfast.
Overall, I would recommend the hotel if I was being reimbursed, but for vacation I would stay outside the city and drive in for activities and shopping. You will pay much less, even including parking, by doing this.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience a place designed around the power of connection, where guests can convene, consider and collaborate. We prepare you to make the most of every gathering from before you arrive to the next time we welcome you back. From a place where there's space to think and space to get away to relax with swift check-in, food that feeds the mind and body, plentiful inspiring spaces for conversation to a 24-hour StayFit fitness center for re-energizing. Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch is located next to the famous and newly transfomed Gateway Arch grounds and steps away from Busch Stadium and Ballpark Village. Convenient to all major highways and the airport, you're just a drive away! Enjoy four dining outlets, including the world-famous Ruth's Chris Steak House. Prefer a more casual dining experience? Enjoy a daily breakfast buffet, lunch or dinner at Red Kitchen & Bar. Want to catch a game and try some local craft beers and BBQ? Stop in to our Brewhouse Sports Bar. If you're on the run, pick up a latte and freshly-made pastry at our on-site Starbucks. Discover memorable local area attractions during your stay including cheering on our St. Louis Cardinals and Blues sports teams, learning about the blues music scene at the brand new National Blues Museum, browsing organic produce at the Soulard Farmers Market, exploring City Museum, and touring the Anheuser Busch Brewery. Return to your stylishly modern guestroom which includes amenities such as 37" flat screen TV's with On Demand, Hyatt Grand bed's, iHome stereos, free WiFi and high-speed Internet access, in-room safes and refrigerators. Welcome to Hyatt Regency. It's good not to be home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, Priceline, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency St. Louis At The Arch Hotel Saint Louis
- Adams Mark Hotel St Louis Missouri
- Hyatt Regency Saint Louis
- Hyatt Saint Louis