“Italian bakery at its best!”

Missouri Baking Company
Ranked #1 of 88 Dessert in Saint Louis
Cuisines: Italian
Neighborhood: The Hill
Neighborhood: The Hill
Reviewed December 20, 2012

Cannoli, Italian cookies and the bread are fabulous. Everything I have ever tried here has been exceptional.

There are newer reviews for Missouri Baking Company

Reviewed November 26, 2012

The Cannoli is the best I've eaten - crispy crust even after being in the fridge for a day and the inside was devine! The chocolate tops were also a real treat - looks like a half of a donut and is iced with what tastes like ganache to me - my husband and I bought a dozen and two days later they're just as good as the day we bought them. I was lucky to be waited on by the owner, Mimi, she was the highlight of my whole day - big smile, warm heart and she gave me a little history of her grandfather bakery. Mimi if you read this - thank you it was my pleasure to meet you. Hope to see you real soon.

Reviewed November 26, 2012

Wonderful baked goods, Italian specialties like cannolis, cream puffs, cookies, cakes and homemade bread.

Reviewed November 2, 2012

The best cookies you could ever find! Their cheescakes are wonderful, along with their danish. Wish we would of known about them at the beginning of our vacation instead of the end. Open Tuesday - Saturday.

1  Thank SuzyX5
Reviewed October 20, 2012

Okay, great reviews. So ..... We ordered 10 different cookies (size of a dollar,) tiramisu, and a cannoli. Not sure why all the great reviews? We really didn't find any to be that great. Maybe you should skip a Saturday visit?