“Great Brunch - Not Your Typical Selections”

Onesto Pizza & Trattoria
Ranked #498 of 2,890 Restaurants in Saint Louis
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Macklind
Description: Here at Onesto it has always been our philosophy that cooking with the freshest ingredients makes for the best food. This is why we support our local farmers, using only organically or locally grown fruits and vegetables. We use antibiotic and hormone free proteins and seafood, which are in no threat of becoming endangered. We truly believe the world can be a better place one meal at a time.
Illinois
“Great Brunch - Not Your Typical Selections”
Reviewed June 11, 2013

We bought a LivingSocial deal for their brunch. We were pleasantly surprised by how good the food was and the variety of food items - not your typical varieties. There were several breakfast pizzas, wonderful fruit & pastries, meats, and many more items I don't remember the names. Their custom-made omelets included a wide variety of meats (9) & cheeses (8) as well as many veggies. They also offered a wide range of unique drinks. The place was smaller than expected but made for a nice atmosphere. There was additional seating outdoors. Service was very good.

• Visited May 2013

Saint Louis, Missouri
“Great pizza, fun atmosphere!”
Reviewed April 3, 2013

Went to eat there Easter weekend, so it was fairly crowded (30 min wait), but they provided us with garlic knots and we got some drinks at the bar to hold us over. The pizza was delicious! I would prefer a little less crust (toppings further toward the edge) but that is my only complaint. The staff was friendly and the restaurant has a good vibe to it! Enjoy!

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank ahimsa2u
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Local Favorite”
Reviewed March 28, 2013

Onesto is my family's go-to location when answering the question "Where should we eat?"

We love going there for almost any occasion.

I had my bridal luncheon here the day before my wedding with a small group of women and it was fantastic. Food and Service were wonderful.

The Sangria recipes are always unique and usually really good (not sure if I was a fan of the one with bell pepper in it :) )

Italian chopped salad is something I HAVE to eat every time I go.

The dining room is small which leads to longer wait times on the weekends. Just something to keep in mind!

• Visited February 2013
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States
“Small neighborhood restaurant with a big following”
Reviewed February 3, 2013

Our book club went there for a Christmas get-together, and we were seated in a back private room. The service was quite good. Almost everyone else in our group raved about their entrees, but my pizza was simply OK. I've had better pizza from Domino's. Parking is on the street and is difficult to find, especially on Fridays and Saturdays.

Visited December 2012
2 Thank Sandra P
New Port Richey, Florida
“Great Italian food”
Reviewed January 11, 2013 via mobile

Decided to use a groupon we had. Called in the order. Was kept hot and fresh service was outstanding a Little pricey but very well worth it. Best chicken parm I had had since I was in NYC.

Don't wait. Try them today