“A very grest Pub”

Neighborhood: Downtown
Fleetville, Pennsylvania
“A very grest Pub”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

Very close to everything downtown. Great food, great service at great prices.
Watched a baseball game here on 12 tv's.
A+

• Visited August 2014

Saint Louis, Missouri
“Best place to drink and watch sports!”
Reviewed October 28, 2013

Been coming here for years! Tons of TV's to watch whichever sporting event you would like. The food isn't exactly fine dining, but great for bar food. I prefer the pretzel burger or one of the wraps.

• Visited April 2013
“Good food”
Reviewed September 9, 2013 via mobile

We went here on a Saturday afternoon an kind of an off time. There were numerous TV's with games on. The service was extremely slow. The food was average priced. We had the fish sandwiches which were good and the fries were excellent. If you have time it's worth the trip.

• Visited September 2013
Chicago, Illinois
“Worse Service EVER”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Nice enough looking establishment if you like televisions - no shortage there. We had a few app's which were average. Loaded potato skins were terrible, but the buffalo chicken sliders were really good! ....but the service was mind blowing!!!! Beyond the fact that the food took forever to arrive. We were there after the lunch rush, when the wait staff outnumbered the seated tables BUT they don't back each other up. I couldn't find my waitress to get a drink refill, napkins and then when I needed to get out of there .... my waitress was literally missing ("we don't know where she is"). I had to finally get someone else to cash me out at the bar. Minutes later I ran into my waitress casually strolling down Washington Street with a friend? She wasn't even at the restaurant!!!!!

Won't go back and will share my displeasure!

• Visited April 2013
Eugene, Oregon
“typical bar & grill”
Reviewed April 7, 2013

Food was good, very tight seating though. We were in a group of 11. Short walk from the hotel. We will eat there again next time we are in St Louis

Visited April 2013