“Still talk about our meals here!”
Review of Sage - CLOSED

Sage
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Soulard
Reviewed May 13, 2012

Sage became our special place during our five years in Saint Louis. We still wax poetic about it. The food is spectacular, and every return trip we make to the city, Sage is a must! Can't wait to return this weekend!

Reviewed May 3, 2012

I arrived about 10 minutes before they opened and just needed a quick lunch. Everyone warmly greeted me (even though I was early) and I was so impressed with the simple Turkey Club that I ordered. It had the thickest slices of bacon I've ever seen on a sandwich, gouda cheese and wonderful smoked turkey. The patio was beautiful and perfect for a nice getaway lunch. I mentioned to the waiter that I needed something quick and he did everything he could to get me out of there in less than thirty minutes. It was just a wonderful experience during a very busy day. If I lived there, I'd visit often.

Reviewed March 8, 2012

We went to Sage for dinner after purchasing a Living Social Coupon. The food was very good, but I’m not sure that it’s worth the price. We had the almond and pistachio encrusted shrimp for an appetizer even though my fiancé is convinced that when you order shrimp as an appetizer you get stiffed with the portions. We actually got four big shrimp. I had the salmon and my fiancé had the pork tenderloin. Both were very good! The service was good our waitress checked on us numerous times and kept our drinks refilled. The restaurant itself isn’t huge, but it has a very good atmosphere to it. Really enjoyed our meal and would go back if we were ever in the neighborhood again.

Reviewed January 26, 2012

I like Sage for it's food but the best part is the outdoor patio or second story deck. I've had several great dinners here but the hot glass desserts are the best.

Reviewed January 15, 2012

Surprised at how good and creative - creative menu.