“Wonderful & Exciting Market!!”

Soulard Farmers Market
Ranked #40 of 254 things to do in Saint Louis
More attraction details
Owner description: Soulard Market is the oldest farmers market west of the Mississippi established in 1779 and is open Wednesday-Saturday. We have 13 local farmers, 1 organic farmer, a florist and spice shop, lots of food and a bunch of produce vendors that handle local and shipped in goods. The market also carries a variety of other general merchandise like shirts, jewelry, incense, sports memorabilia, hand made soaps, carpet, photography and hand made crafts. We are open 52 weeks a year.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Wonderful & Exciting Market!!”
Reviewed August 31, 2003

My family and I toured the soulard Farmers Market on a very warm, muggy Saturday. However, warm and muggy as it WAS, it was so fun that I kept going from booth to booth till I had seen it all! The veggies looked great, the meat and spice markets were inviting, etc. but the mix of people was the best part...everyone having fun,looking for fresh produce and good things to eat! I'd certainly go back again and again....the vendors were friendly and the building itself was very interesting! The bathrooms were relatively clean in spite of all the foot traffic! All in all, it was delilghtful!

6 Thank A TripAdvisor Member