Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Beautiful Stadium

Very nice stadium. Workers are very pleasant and helpful. Beer prices are pricey. Nearby parking is... read more

Reviewed yesterday
LindaH343
Port Orange, Florida
Cardinal club- fantastic

Visited first game in St. Louis. Cardinal club was amazing. Seats, Staff, food and bar all worth... read more

Reviewed yesterday

More Info
from $25.00
More Info
4,583 results
All reviews great ballpark ball game baseball heaven behind home plate redbird club great seats baseball town ballpark food left field baseball fan louis cardinals cardinal fans major league cards fan love baseball nachos world series
Reviewed February 18, 2019

The stadium is great for the owners designed for ultimate profit. Don't misunderstand...the stadium is adequate for watching a cardinals game. I really really really like the cardinals...but make no mistake...just cause I like the cards doesn't mean I'm not critical of this newer stadium. I do miss the old stadium quite a bit. The old stadium was the ultimate fan stadium. I could easily buy a ticket in the cheap seats or standing room and hang in the outfield and often even have shade from the brutal afternoon sun and occasional rain. The new stadium was purposely and carefully designed to torture fans in the cheap seats. So no more just showing up last minute for a game. If you want shade or comfort at all...you must pay $. Because of this simply truth, I no longer have the desire to attend 20-30 games per year. I go once per year now. $500 for 4 seats in July. 110 degrees..no breeze... it's not just a game...it's an endurance event. Lastly, the food straight out sucks at the stadium...no healthy choices! How insidious that we get to go and eat junk food and get fatter while watching elite athletes be our dietary heros.

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed February 17, 2019 via mobile

I have been to Busch Stadium for concerts and baseball games. It is a great venue for both. No matter where you sit you have a good view of what’s going on.

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed February 13, 2019

The Cardinals are a fun team to watch but this stadium is incredible as well. It's situated right downtown and most of the stadium has an awesome view of the St. Louis Arch! The food choices are really good and you can find places to get variations off the typical hotdog and beer. The addition of Ballpark Village is cool too with seating on the roof and party atmosphere. It is worth the time and money and will be a great memory.

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed February 13, 2019

I am biased on this review being a life long Cardinals fan. We have been in the open seats and we have had seats in the Legends and other sitting areas. We may pay more sitting in the Legends, etc but the service they give you is fantastic.

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed February 5, 2019

My daughter and I went to an Ed Sheeran concert here in September. What a great place to see a concert, especially on the infield. The place is great. What a piece of history. The only complaint I have is that 1) the parking is difficult to get out of after the event and 2) the Cardinals must have an agreement with Purina across the street not to clean their vats on game days. Because the concert did not have that agreement, and the air stunk.

Date of experience: September 2018