“Knowledgeable Guide & Great Tour”
Review of Busch Stadium

Busch Stadium
Ranked #5 of 267 things to do in Saint Louis
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: This stadium is one of the most visible symbols of St. Louis' success.
Reviewed March 27, 2014

We were in town for a wedding and as most guests were from out of town, a tour was arranged for the daytime. Our bus stopped at Busch Stadium for a tour which everyone enjoyed. Our guide was extremely knowlegeable and took us up, down, and around. We were on the field near the dugout, behind the stadium in the private Club area, up above in the press area as well as the Club level. It was a great stop and surprisingly enjoyable tour.

Reviewed March 21, 2014

Such an amazing stadium, nothing beats a Cardinals baseball game on a nice afternoon. I will keep bringing my family here for years to come.

Reviewed March 18, 2014 via mobile

What a great experience. We got to your the announcers booth, the dugout, learned a lot about Cardinals history. Definitely something you should do!

1  Thank shelbek
Reviewed March 18, 2014

Even as a fan of the rival Brewers, I loved my experience at Busch Stadium. It is a gem of a stadium and views from every seat are spectacular. It is one of my new favorite venues for enjoying a baseball game. If I ever find myself in St. Louis during baseball season, I will definitely try to get back to Busch Stadium!

Reviewed March 16, 2014

We love to see games here....great stadium, easy access, very enjoyable. We usually stay at the Hilton At The Park...so convenient and so close to the stadium