“Go Cardinals!!!!”

Busch Stadium
Ranked #5 of 272 things to do in Saint Louis
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: This stadium is one of the most visible symbols of St. Louis' success.
Reviewed March 21, 2014

Such an amazing stadium, nothing beats a Cardinals baseball game on a nice afternoon. I will keep bringing my family here for years to come.

Write a ReviewReviews (4,071)

Reviewed March 18, 2014 via mobile

What a great experience. We got to your the announcers booth, the dugout, learned a lot about Cardinals history. Definitely something you should do!

1  Thank shelbek
Reviewed March 18, 2014

Even as a fan of the rival Brewers, I loved my experience at Busch Stadium. It is a gem of a stadium and views from every seat are spectacular. It is one of my new favorite venues for enjoying a baseball game. If I ever find myself in St. Louis during baseball season, I will definitely try to get back to Busch Stadium!

Reviewed March 16, 2014

We love to see games here....great stadium, easy access, very enjoyable. We usually stay at the Hilton At The Park...so convenient and so close to the stadium

Reviewed March 15, 2014 via mobile

We popped downtown during the st Patricks day parade and took tour of Busch stadium. It was built 2006 and is quite new. Tour takes behind scenes: press box , private areas, club areas, and dugout/on the field. We didn't go in locker room but would've liked to (4 stars instead of 5 for that). Guide was very knowledgeable and a big fan. My Dad would love the old time baseball card collection and memorabilia in stadium. One tip: AAA discount is half price. So great!

1  Thank Beagledawg