“Great park”

Busch Stadium
Ranked #5 of 273 things to do in Saint Louis
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: This stadium is one of the most visible symbols of St. Louis' success.
Reviewed June 5, 2013

Sat in a box by the right field foul pole. Great time, but if you want anything other than Busch beer products, you may have to walk a long way to the real beer stand.

Write a ReviewReviews (4,072)

Reviewed June 5, 2013

I would give this a higher rating, but the concession costs are outrageous. The baseball is fun, but because of the costs, I don't go very often and when I do I try not to "need" anything once I arrive. You still have lines for bathrooms, food, and drinks, so it isn't really much better or worse than most other stadiums.

Reviewed June 5, 2013

My wife and I have been to 14 stadiums so far and this was one of our favorites. We came away so impressed by the fans and the Stadium. The stadium has amazing views and no bad seats. The fans are great and it makes for such a unique atmosphere. What a great place!

Reviewed June 3, 2013

I would like to first start out by saying I am not a sports fan. I do somewhat like baseball, but I am not an avid sports fan like many are. I went to a Cardinals game with my husband on vacation because he is a huge Cardinals fan. I have to say the stadium is very impressive. You have a wonderful view of the city and arch. We did not spend very much to go. Only purchased the $20 tickets and parking passes. We had a good time though and the Cardinals played a GREAT game!

Food- Is expensive

Note: After the game do not get in a big hurry...you will not be going anywhere fast. :)

Reviewed June 3, 2013

If you are a baseball fan- this tour is for you! Takes you around the entire stadium, talks about history, games, etc.