WINNER WONDERLAND

Busch Stadium
Ranked #5 of 246 things to do in Saint Louis
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: This stadium is one of the most visible symbols of St. Louis' success.
Saint Louis, Missouri
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 105 helpful votes
“Shopping mall with a baseball game as an attraction”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 26, 2012

I love my Cardinals, but I'm really disappointed with this stadium. I always feel like I've wandered into a crowded shopping mall with a baseball game as a side attraction. Too many advertising signs and product placements for my taste. The food and beer is of course ridiculously expensive so we eat & drink elsewhere prior to the game. At least it seems there are better restrooms than the old Busch stadium. When constructed the ballpark was modeled after old style ballparks (ala Camden Yards in Baltimore) but they did not pull it off nearly as well as other cities.

Again I love Cardinal baseball, it's the best in the world, but I really wish they would tone down the commercialism and focus more on baseball.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank STL_MO_Traveler

• Czech first
  • Korean first
Mountain View, Arkansas
452 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 511 helpful votes
“Great venue for baseball”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 25, 2012

We made our yearly visit to St. Louis for the season ending series with the Reds to watch the Cardinals clinch the wild card spot in the MLB playoffs. Busch Stadium and the Rangers ballpark in Arlington, Texas are my two favorite places to see a MLB game in one of the new statiums. We have had good luck in getting seats on Stubhub on the first row above the pressbox behind home plate. You have a great view of the field and of downtown St. Louis and the Arch. Cardinal fans are probably the best fans in the country and Busch Stadium is a great venue for baseball.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank Razorfish
Ballwin, Missouri
6 attraction reviews
“Very nice stadium”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 21, 2012

This stadium is very nice. Every seat you can see well from. They offer different kinds of food and drinks. it's easy to get around in and it'a a fun place to watch a game!

Visited June 2012
Elberfeld, Indiana
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Fun time!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 21, 2012

Busch Stadium is a great place to visit in St. Louis, even if you arent going to a game. A tour of the park is only $10 it's an hour and a half, it was 2 hours when I went because it was the last scheduled tour. You get to go to the broadcast booth, cardinal club, redbird club, dugout, and stand on the warning track. I went to a game on July 4th, 2012 and tickets were surprisingly cheap ($28). We sat in row 21 in the first section halfway between 3rd and home, great seats. If you want to see the fireworks from the river you should sit up higher though. There isnt a bad seat there really. I went to Game 3 of the playoffs this year and got standing room only ($40), you can stand anywhere as long as you're not blocking a aisle or wheelchair spot. We stood at the very top in right field. And after the 3.5 hour rain delay we found seats because a lot of people left. It's a great atmosephere, especially in the playoffs. The crowd gets roaring and chanting, rally towels flying. Food is expensive there, but you can bring your own food and drinks. As long as it's in a soft sided cooler, cans arent allowed. That will save you A LOT of money. If you park by the river (in the Spaghetti Factory area) it's $5. You have to walk 8-9 blocks. They are raising ticket prices this coming season (2013-2014), prices arent that bad though. Bleacher seats starting out at $16, and you can sit at the top for pretty cheap. It's one of my favorite things to do, usually 2-3 times a year.

Visited October 2012
Columbus, Ohio
“Take me out to the ballgame!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 12, 2012

The entire experience was great! Easy parking, wonderful restaurants close by. The weather was great, making the experience that much better!

Visited November 2012