“It is also for toddlers”
Review of The Magic House

The Magic House
Ranked #10 of 266 things to do in Saint Louis
More attraction details
Owner description: This fun-filled attraction offers kids many hands-on learning activities and provides a special area for younger children.
Reviewed August 31, 2010

My Daughter lives in St. Louis with her family. After our first visit to the magic house we become members. If you live close to the place 3-4 visit and the membership for the year is cheaper. We have been back at least 20 times since the first visit on the 3rd of August. My 14 month old grandson loves every part of it. First I thought we should just be in the toddler area, but than I realized that he is perfectly fine every part of the house. He can turn all the knobs, pull out all the drawers, sit in the cars and turn the weals.....
Unbelievable how much he learned there. At 14 month he can open all the doors on the doors wall, can look at himself in the mirrors and find his way through there. He loves the magnet wall, the flying balls and can shake his little head for the static picture.
I wish the daycare would be like a magic house... full with cvhallanging things.....

3  Thank panka1954
There are newer reviews for The Magic House

Reviewed July 25, 2010

this place rocks. the parents will have as much fun as the kids. lots of fun to be had for everyone.

1  Thank cooper12
Reviewed July 8, 2010

We visited with our 6 & 7 year old grandsons. They had a blast climbing and being able to touch everything. They especially liked the forensic lab and climbing through the duct work! The beanstalk was cool too.

Reviewed June 2, 2010

Visitors in 2010 might be interested to know that the latest traveling exhibit for kids focuses on Recycling or "going green". There is a really neat area set up where kids can see a Smart Car up close, go to a Farmer's Market to learn about how excess packaging ends up in landfills, visit the Reuse It shop to see how items can be repaired or reused instead of thrown away, a cute girl character where you can see if her clothes still fit or if they need to be donated - all in all a very educational and fun exhibit, and very important "go green" concepts for kids to learn from an early age. For more: http://bit.ly/cKlCAQ

1  Thank jjamik
Reviewed May 25, 2010

I brought my son who is 13 mths old. Although there was a section intended for toddlers, it was a small area. He ran around a bit but we all got bored about 20 min. in. We paid $23.00 for all 3 of us and I don't think that was worth 30 min. of exploring. I highly discourage paying if you have just a baby or toddler.

1  Thank tw7753