Open today: 9:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Review Highlights
Fun for all ages!

This was the best idea for a hot summer day with my gradchildren. Even their Dad loved the place... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
Steffie303
Saint Louis, Missouri
Great for the kids-but I need liquor to survive all the screeching!

My 4 year old LOVED this place! My 11 year old was bored and hated it. I was on sensory overload... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
susie k
Memphis, Tennessee

Recommended experiences in and around Saint Louis
from $80.00
from $54.00
from $54.00
1,227 results
All reviews children's museum bubble room all ages construction area static ball pizza parlor great place for kids older kids hands on activities kids will love year olds lots of fun different areas whole family city museum visiting st exhibits
Reviewed July 30, 2014 via mobile

I have fond childhood memories from about twenty years ago. It was amazing then and now that it has grown the excellence has grown with it. My children 4 and 2 were captivated the entire time. Amazing.

1  Thank Karl G
Reviewed July 30, 2014

We took our two year old here for the first time and it was better than advertised. We had heard from friends about the place prior to going, but I was still surprised at how much there was to do here. The variety of things is extensive and seems to hit kids of all ages. We spent two hours here on a Saturday morning and had to pass by parts of it just to see it all. It definitely seems like a good place for return visits once you know where you want to go. It was plenty entertaining for a two year old, although she is very active and love to interact with things. It was not overcrowded, which was another pleasant surprise. Despite the amount of people moving through, everything was clean and in order. I couldn't have asked for anything more. The $10 price is a little high, but there are Groupons available all the time that cut bakc the price quite a bit.

Date of experience: May 2014
Reviewed July 29, 2014

If you haven't been to the Magic House in a while, it is a must see. The addition of the White House rooms are amazing. There is a dining room so that if your little ones get hungry you can grab a snack. Lots of hands on displays!

Date of experience: May 2014
Reviewed July 28, 2014

We went to the Magic House this past Sunday. We had a BLAST. There was so much more to do there than when we were kids. I have 2 kids age 5 and 2.5 years old. They both had so much fun. They didnt want to leave. The only regret we had was not allowing enough time to spend there. We spent 4 hours there and we could've easily stayed another 2 hours! We will be making a full day trip to the Magic House on our next trip to St. Louis!

Date of experience: July 2014
Reviewed July 26, 2014

My wife, daugher (3yrs), and I were visitng from Chicago and we heard good things about The Magic House and decided to try it out. We wanted to plan an entire afternoon for the place and we clearly needed to plan more time! By the time they closed we still had about 25% we hadn't seen.

We've been to children's museums before but this one was run very well. Everything was organized well and the staff and volunteers were always nearby if you had any problems or questions. The exhibits had aspects that engaged kids of all ages, adults too. Everything was clean and presentable and we never had a problem with any unexpected wet, gooey, or sticky substance, even in the bathrooms.

We went in the afternoon mainly because our experience at children's museums is that they tend to be busier in the morning hours. For the most part the traffic died down as the day went on, as expected which was great.

If we ever are in town and have a day to play, we would definitely come back here!

Date of experience: July 2014