Open today: 9:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Review Highlights
Fun for all ages!

This was the best idea for a hot summer day with my gradchildren. Even their Dad loved the place... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
Steffie303
Saint Louis, Missouri
Great for the kids-but I need liquor to survive all the screeching!

My 4 year old LOVED this place! My 11 year old was bored and hated it. I was on sensory overload... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
susie k
Memphis, Tennessee

Recommended experiences in and around Saint Louis
from $80.00
from $54.00
from $54.00
1,227 results
All reviews children's museum bubble room all ages construction area static ball pizza parlor great place for kids older kids hands on activities kids will love year olds lots of fun different areas whole family city museum visiting st exhibits
Reviewed January 20, 2014

My children love it here, I love it here. Perfect all day activity. There is food here with healthy choices. My 6 y.o. Favorite is the town/grocery/pizza place. There is a separate are for smaller kids. Educational and fun.

Date of experience: March 2013
Reviewed January 13, 2014 via mobile

Went with kids who are around 3, 8, 9 and they loved the place. Even we elders loved it a lot. A great place to learn and have fun!!

Reviewed December 29, 2013

loved the place. needed a better map to find all the cool places to go and things to do. had tweens and elementary aged children and all of them enjoyed the place

Date of experience: December 2013
Reviewed December 29, 2013

Great day trip for my two year old son! He had a great time playing (and learning) in the multi-level, multi-wing museum. They have a separate museum area for the really little ones, which is great if you have a couple of kids of varying ages because it provides all of them a good atmosphere that allows each of them to explore their environment on terms that work best for them. The museum also features an outdoor duck pond play area – this was the biggest hit with my son, so be sure to check it out!

Date of experience: June 2013
1  Thank MooreFamilyPhxAZ
Reviewed December 21, 2013 via mobile

We were visiting St. Louis for a few days and wanted something fun for the kids to do. We ended up spending almost the whole day at Magic House. I appreciate that they let you leave and return the same day. Kids were hungry so we went to a great pizza place down the street got our second wind and came back for several more hours. There was so much to do, my 6 and 9 year old were entertained and never once said "I'm bored". I love all the hands on activities parents can enjoy with the kids. I was impressed with the cleanliness of all the areas. Our favorites were the vet clinic and football exhibit. We will definitely be back every time we visit St. Louis.

2  Thank thefabulous4