“8 & 2 yr old both loved it.”
Review of The Magic House

The Magic House
Ranked #17 of 275 things to do in Saint Louis
More attraction details
Owner description: This fun-filled attraction offers kids many hands-on learning activities and provides a special area for younger children.
Reviewed October 12, 2013

Both my kids loved it! There was plenty to do & you can find coupons online for BOGO 1/2 off admission if you just Google them. We went after lunch & stayed until they were closing.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,161)
All reviews
in 20 reviews
"city museum"
in 24 reviews

Reviewed October 11, 2013

I took my 2-year-old here while we were visiting St. Louis, and we were there for almost 5 hours -- she loved it. There's a great toddler area and adjacent "real-life" area where kids can grocery shop, go to the bank, fish, work in a pizza parlor, etc. Those two areas are by far the best and where we spent the most of our time. I'd stay on the main level with a toddler, as many of the exhibits on the upper and lower floors were exhibits for older kids. Most of the upstairs exhibits are older but might interest tweens and teens nonetheless. Overall, a great spot and very reasonably priced, as you can get a day's worth of entertainment for less than $10/person.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

Took my 5 year old granddaughter here last Sunday. My husband and I had as much fun as she did. This place is great for kids of any age and one of the few attractions that has as much education as it has fun. There are a couple of exhibits that could use a bit of repair but it didn't stop our fun. It is a tad pricey but you can really spend a full day here. Don't rush it.

Reviewed October 7, 2013

I'm not sure who had more fun, me or my 5 year old granddaughter. This attraction was both thought provoking and entertaining. It's a great combination of education and activity for kids. We will definitely make another visit.