“LOVED IT!!!”
Review of The Magic House

The Magic House
Ranked #17 of 281 things to do in Saint Louis
More attraction details
Owner description: This fun-filled attraction offers kids many hands-on learning activities and provides a special area for younger children.
Reviewed May 28, 2013

It was AWESOME! There was lots to do and see!! My only disappointment was that all children 1 and up are the same price. They have a lot of things that are only for 5 and up I would think children under 5 should pay a discounted rate. Regardless, I am sure we will be back!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,205)
All reviews
in 14 reviews
"whole family"
in 20 reviews

Reviewed May 24, 2013

There is something for young children and even teens. It gets better and better every time we visit.

Reviewed May 20, 2013

Both my 10-year old daughter and 5-year old son love spending hours on end at this place. We have a family membership and take fairly frequent trips with our kids to the Magic House. Lots of children's activities and educational fun!

Reviewed May 17, 2013

We visited the museum after reading so many positive reviews. What a gorgeous house with great history.You can freely move from room to room at your own pace.

See more reviews
Reviewed May 8, 2013 via mobile

Wow, did I love it. Even at 32 years old I was in love with this place. Looks can be deceiving. This place is huge!! So many wonderful things to see and explore. I was so impressed with the hands on little world for the kids to role play in! It was pretty cool adventure for the kids. Enough to keep them begging to come back!!