Open today: 9:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Review Highlights
Fun for all ages!

This was the best idea for a hot summer day with my gradchildren. Even their Dad loved the place... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
Steffie303
Saint Louis, Missouri
Great for the kids-but I need liquor to survive all the screeching!

My 4 year old LOVED this place! My 11 year old was bored and hated it. I was on sensory overload... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
susie k
Memphis, Tennessee

Recommended experiences in and around Saint Louis
from $80.00
from $54.00
from $54.00
1,227 results
All reviews children's museum bubble room all ages construction area static ball pizza parlor great place for kids older kids hands on activities kids will love year olds lots of fun different areas whole family city museum visiting st exhibits
Reviewed May 24, 2013

There is something for young children and even teens. It gets better and better every time we visit.

Reviewed May 20, 2013

Both my 10-year old daughter and 5-year old son love spending hours on end at this place. We have a family membership and take fairly frequent trips with our kids to the Magic House. Lots of children's activities and educational fun!

Date of experience: February 2013
Reviewed May 17, 2013

We visited the museum after reading so many positive reviews. What a gorgeous house with great history.You can freely move from room to room at your own pace.

Date of experience: May 2013
Reviewed May 8, 2013 via mobile

Wow, did I love it. Even at 32 years old I was in love with this place. Looks can be deceiving. This place is huge!! So many wonderful things to see and explore. I was so impressed with the hands on little world for the kids to role play in! It was pretty cool adventure for the kids. Enough to keep them begging to come back!!

Date of experience: June 2012
Reviewed May 7, 2013

There was so much to do and we loved it all. The construction area was a huge hit with all the tools and digging in the rocks was awesome. The traveling Magic School bus exhibit was fun and having the worker dressed as the teacher was a nice touch. My son loved giving a presidential address in the oval office. The outdoors was fun with a duck pond and sand and building blocks. The bean stalk was great climbing fun and easy to keep an eye on them while they were in there. The water area for little kids was fun but seemed a bit hazardous with all the standing water on tile floors. The slides and sand and other activities for little kids was a hit with them all. So many different things to explore with how wind works, and magnets, and light. The bubble room had lots of fun things and the huge hockey pucks were big fun. The town was a lot of fun with the Vets office being our favorite. My son said selling ice cream was his favorite of the whole place. He also loved fishing and then throwing them back and watching them swim upstream.We spent several hours but could have stayed all day to play.

Date of experience: May 2013