“This place is AWESOME!”
Review of City Museum

City Museum
Ranked #4 of 267 things to do in Saint Louis
More attraction details
Owner description: Don't take the name so literally. We're about fun. Not your white walls, walk around, and be quiet museum. If you want to climb around, get active with your kids or are a big kid at heart, we're the place. If you get freaked out easily, you might not want to come. We're four floors filled with miles of tunnels, a full cave system, over 30 slides, a circus, an arts area, a large outdoor climbing space, Architectural Museum, a Cabin that serves adult beverages, a Museum of Mayhem, Mirth and Mystery, and a ton more. Also, there's the roof with a Ferris Wheel and a bus hanging off its edge.
Reviewed March 24, 2014

We loved it! Did I mention we loved it. My husband and I went with our 2 teens. Great vibe...awesome way to salvage and be creative. So many slides. We went up both 10 story and the 5 story slides. Love outside as well...there is so much to do we are definitely going again. Wear pants as all that crawling as adults ugh on the knees but I laughed and smiled so much it was worth it. We are definitely returning as the roof was closed. So much fun!!!!!!!

1  Thank Kruiz90

Reviewed March 24, 2014

I'm in love with this place. I wish I could live here. if they had condos in the building, I'd snatch one in a heart beat. When I go, I spend all day and sometimes even go back at night to have a beer next to a fire pit. It is a fantastic place to go with or without kids. It's home to me. It speaks to me on many levels. It calls to my sense of fun, my sense of creativity... I see something new every time I go. I don't have enough words to describe this place. It's just... BLISS. sigh....

1  Thank LLCF
Reviewed March 24, 2014

This place was awesome and nothing like one could predict or expect. We got lost of hours (2 adults) and could have stayed for much longer had we more time. Don't wear your Sunday's best and be prepared for crawling around, even as an adult!

1  Thank taraship
Reviewed March 24, 2014

Our kids 9, 7, and 6 had a blast. The City Museum is a wonderful place for kids and adults. Price is right for a full day of entertainment - food in the cafe was also great and reasonable.

1  Thank Janet M
Reviewed March 23, 2014

The City Museum is fun for all. Similar to a fusion of function art, sculpture and jungle gym combined, thus place offers something for everyone. I spent three hours here, got a great work out and look forward to returning. It's wonky wonderland. Be sure to wear comfortable clothing and shoes or you'll miss out on the fun.

1  Thank Catalaq