Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Book in advance
from
$16.20
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience St. Louis Zoo
8,620 results
All reviews polar bear sea lion show penguin exhibit big cats reptile house adventure pass free admission train ride pay to park great exhibits world class parking fee art museum animals hippos habitat carousel
Selected filters
Reviewed October 20, 2019 via mobile

With our 4-year old grandson in town, a visit to the St. Louis Zoo was a necessity. We didn’t have a lot of time so we determined our target animals and laid out a plan.

It is a great zoo as it’s clean and well organized making it easy to find your way around. The “trails” between sections of the zoo are not intuitive, so make sure you grab a map on the way into the zoo.

We’ve been here many times and know the way around and our favorite concessions. In this case, the zoo was decorated for Halloween. Great fun!

Reviewed October 20, 2019

In my life, I have visited zoos in Chicago, Milwaukee, Memphis, San Diego, etc. and I must admit the St. Louis zoo is the best setting I have ever seen. Nice environments for the animals. Nice landscaping. It's free! However, you do have to pay to park. If you are traveling with children or your a child at heart, do miss this zoo.

Date of experience: September 2019
1  Thank dsjhoward
Reviewed October 19, 2019 via mobile

This was one of the best zoos I’ve been to. We only had a couple hours but it was a really nice day and the zoo is beautiful. Nice enclosures and buildings. I wish we had more time.

Reviewed October 18, 2019 via mobile

Great zoo with tons of green space and animals! The gorillas were great and so were the hippos! My kids loved it also. And it was free!!!

Reviewed October 18, 2019 via mobile

My Mom loves bears and she was so excited to see the Grizzlies. We spent most of our day with them and were greatly entertained by one that was jumping up and down in the water in front of us. They are so beautiful. We loved the zoo