“Great Service and Food”

8:00 PM
OR
Ranked #700 of 3,337 Restaurants in Saint Louis
Reviewed March 7, 2019 via mobile

We went this past weekend and it was amazing. The service was phenomenal and so was the food! This is one of the best places I've been to for sushi.

Date of visit: March 2019

Reviewed July 9, 2018

Heard good reviews of this place and we were in town for a concert close by so decided to give it a try. We were early about 5:45 on a Saturday night and practically had the dining room to ourselves. Normally not a good sign, but ordered our drinks, beer was ice cold in a bottle but brought a warm glass? But we came for the sushi and when it arrived we were not disappointed! Will definitely recommend this restaurant and looking forward to returning.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed February 26, 2018 via mobile

Had a last minute trip to the Lou and found this gem. We only had sushi but was really good. Valentine roll and Alaskan were really good. The ambiance was also nice and quiet and we were there around 6 pm. The service was a bit slow but they had a new (1st night on job) server and only one prepping food. Parking is also limited although you can park along street and walk a few blocks. Definitely would go again.

Date of visit: February 2018
1  Thank KevinB05
Reviewed February 13, 2018 via mobile

This place really surprised me, Im always very hesitant to eat Sushi just “any where”, however the rolls where delicious, service was fast and staff super helpful and friendly. Not sure that I like the radish in my Miso soup, but everything else was phenomenal.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed June 9, 2017

My wife and I stopped in for some sushi on a quiet Monday at lunchtime. It wasn't crowded and we were welcomed pleasantly and quickly seated. We started with some sushi and they were perfect. The special was fried oysters which I tried and they were outstanding. My wife tried the tempura soft shell crab and it was so good that we ordered a second order. Nicely done. Service was great and we highly recommend.

Date of visit: June 2017