“First time visitor”
Review of Sauce on the Side

Sauce on the Side
Ranked #76 of 3,335 Restaurants in Saint Louis
Reviewed April 29, 2019 via mobile

This restsurant was around the corner from our hotel and came highly recommended. There were many choices and we tried the "Meet Me in St Louis". Great choice and very tasty!

Reviewed April 23, 2019

If you are at America's Center and looking for a nice hot meal, I certainly recommend Sauce on the Side. I ate here for lunch and it was a great choice. I really enjoyed my calzone - the Fatty B, which had lots of garlic, meatballs, and of course cheese, but wasn't greasy. Top it off with a Fitz Root Beer and you've got yourself a great lunch!

Reviewed April 18, 2019 via mobile

Surprised at the amount of options they have for a calzone. Made fresh and taste was good.
Indoor and outdoor seating available.
Jameson on tap, enough said.

Reviewed April 15, 2019

Calzones of all types. Everything has cheese. Friends loved the place. I liked the dessert! It was a type of apple pie.

Reviewed April 13, 2019 via mobile

This was our first time here while on vacation and it was our favorite restaurant we went to. My husband and I both got the Cock a doodle noodle calzone. It was amazing! It came with a buffalo butter sauce and we both preferred to eat the calzone without the sauce. It was so fresh and so flavorful. The dough was fluffy and not tough like some calzones I’ve had. I wish there was one closer to where I live because my mouth is watering thinking about it.