Open today: 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Review Highlights
So stinking’ cool!!

What a wonderful little gem that I am so happy to have found! We were looking for unique things to... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
C2587CWamandam
via mobile
Amazing, well organized and THOROUGHLY informative

So, SO informative! So many things to see and the importance of regional and other land based... read more

Reviewed August 19, 2022
melonman26
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Saint Louis
from $25.00
from $11.54
from $190.00
More Info
All reviews guided tour company employees yellow pages wealth of knowledge restored building military installation alexander graham spent nearly small space on display amazing collection history lesson great tour hands on activities two hours all ages volunteers
Selected filters
Reviewed March 24, 2021 via mobile

This place is a treasure that I didn't know existed until a few days ago, and I've lived in St Louis my whole life! My 8 year old grandson is obsessed with things before technology took over. He talked a lot about rotary phones. So this was the perfect place to take him! They have so many old and different phones. And Ken was an amazing and informative tour guide! We both learned a lot and even enjoyed the hands-on exhibits. Definitely recommend a visit for all ages!

Date of experience: March 2021
Reviewed March 7, 2021

We agree with the 98 earlier 5/5 reviews here.
My husband and I enjoyed a Sunday guided tour with Docent Carol today. Both she and the other volunteer were welcoming, enthusiastic, and extremely knowledgeable. This is the best activity we have enjoyed in many months! We will return with friends and family.

Date of experience: March 2021
Reviewed February 21, 2021 via mobile

The nicest people with great history. I loved the space and I would recommend Ken as your guide. He's super passionate about the history and it's electrifying!

Date of experience: February 2021
Reviewed November 15, 2020 via mobile

Very informative & interesting. Well worth the visit and highly recommended. Our museum guide was quite knowledgeable.

Date of experience: November 2020
Reviewed September 22, 2020

Small museum packed with great examples of household, business, military and phone company equipment of all varieties and time periods. We were fortunate to be the only visitors when we arrived and Sharon (I think was her name) offered to give us an overview prior to turning us loose on our own. SOOOOOO glad we accepted since she enriched our visit greatly by relaying personal stories and information she had gleaned from myriad past visitors to the museum, including repairmen, switchboard operators, phone booth coin box collectors, and end users of the different kinds of phones. Very enjoyable and highly recommend you visit to support this all volunteer museum.

Date of experience: September 2020