Open today: 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Review Highlights
Jefferson Barracks Telephone Museum

We checked this place out in a whim, and ended up loving it. The ladies who run it offered a... read more

Reviewed March 14, 2020
mariand78
History & Science behind Telephones

We visited this place on Sunday. The parking lot is about 4 minutes walk from the museum. The... read more

Reviewed March 10, 2020

from $25.00
from $15.00
from $59.65
More Info
All reviews guided tour pay phone navy ships walk down memory lane volunteer staff run by volunteers his enthusiasm learned how wealth of knowledge restored building excellent history a small gift shop on display great tour lots of history mississippi river technology
Selected filters
Reviewed July 16, 2017

I was visiting the Civil war museum when I came upon this. They had "open" signs out, and it was a hot day, so I dropped in. The docent was able to talk about anything I was interested in, and was fun and air conditioned on a hot day. If you like old technology, this would be a fun excursion.

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed June 14, 2017

Excellent museum. Our guide was so knowledgable and a gave a great tour. We thouroughly enjoyed, especially my 95 year old mother.

Reviewed June 10, 2017

Lots of interesting items on display at the Telephone Museum. One of the volunteers gave us a tour and she was great!

Reviewed June 8, 2017

Excellent museum. Guide, Ken was very knowledgeable and friendly. Don't miss the Honor Roll display, looked like from WW1 and WW2, I knew several of these hero's. Excellent location in Jefferson Barracks complex.

Reviewed June 2, 2017

Just spent the morning at the museum and found it to be a great place !
The volunteers have put together a fabulous display of the history of the phone.
I would recommend it to all ... Especially the kids to see what it was like before
Texting !