Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Jefferson Barracks Telephone Museum

We were thrilled to find such a delightful little museum on our visit to St. Louis. Ken gave us a... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
C5004GXlynns
via mobile
Wonderful Little Museum!

Put together by retired AT&T employees, this is an Excellent museum & fun to go thru! As an AT&T... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
GardenDiva88
Cottleville, Missouri

Recommended experiences in and around Saint Louis
from $25.00
More Info
from $11.54
More Info
All reviews guided tour navy ships volunteer staff personal stories down memory lane run by volunteers wealth of knowledge restored building a small gift shop on display well worth the visit all ages technology operator docent history coin
Selected filters
Reviewed July 16, 2017

I was visiting the Civil war museum when I came upon this. They had "open" signs out, and it was a hot day, so I dropped in. The docent was able to talk about anything I was interested in, and was fun and air conditioned on a hot day. If you like old technology, this would be a fun excursion.

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed June 14, 2017

Excellent museum. Our guide was so knowledgable and a gave a great tour. We thouroughly enjoyed, especially my 95 year old mother.

Reviewed June 10, 2017

Lots of interesting items on display at the Telephone Museum. One of the volunteers gave us a tour and she was great!

Reviewed June 8, 2017

Excellent museum. Guide, Ken was very knowledgeable and friendly. Don't miss the Honor Roll display, looked like from WW1 and WW2, I knew several of these hero's. Excellent location in Jefferson Barracks complex.

Reviewed June 2, 2017

Just spent the morning at the museum and found it to be a great place !
The volunteers have put together a fabulous display of the history of the phone.
I would recommend it to all ... Especially the kids to see what it was like before
Texting !