All reviews forest park hot dogs happy hour free drinks indoor outdoor pool botanical gardens nachos science center underground parking alcoholic beverages baked potato per adult barnes jewish hospital oatmeal convenient location hot tub art museum
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My husband, young son, and I recently took a trip to St. Louis. Since the zoo was our primary destination, I booked a two queen bed suite. Upon arriving at our room, there was a problem, but the front desk immediately moved us to a new room. The new room was clean and comfortable. Our son thoroughly enjoyed the popcorn in the lobby every afternoon and my husband enjoyed the happy hour. The breakfast offered a good variety of hot foods and cold cereals. Everyone we encountered, from the front desk to the cleaning staff and breakfast attendants was extremely friendly, helpful, and professional! We won’t hesitate to stay here in the future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Upon check in I submitted my wife's c/c, same one that I used for making reservation. They refused it because my wife was not with me. They stated she had to be with me physically to accept c/c. I said that was an impossibility since she was at hospital to undergo a medical surgical procedure. I ended up having to give my c/c of which I didn't want to do, and my debit card didn't have sufficient funds to handle the hotel charge, thus having my wife's c/c to begin with. Oh, yeah they apologized over and over, but that didn't make me feel any better. They cited security reasons as their policy. Everything else was fine. Dinner, breakfast the next morning. Room was good, bed comfy, tv worked, wifi worked. Their front desk staff nice. Convenient location near hospital, and room rate affordable. 106.00 plus tx. 5 min drive to Barnes. Also have an Italian restaurant attached, but very pricy. Steak was 38.00. ouch. Overall, nice place, but their c/c policy should be stated somewhere to avoid any problems. I give it a 8 out of 10. Have a great day. JGann

Review collected in partnership with Drury Hotels
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Great place. Nice interior courtyard that is quite interesting. Rooms are nice, staff is good. Love the hidden underground parking. Breakfast was nice. Like the happy hour. Could be stocked up just a bit better, but overall was an excellent place!

Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Drury Hotels
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

This hotel was picked by Uncle for my cousin’s wedding. A large chunk of the family stayed here on both sides. I had called ahead and arranged for early check in. So my room was available when I arrived just before noon. I dropped bags in my room and the front desk called me a taxi. The hotel was conscientious located across the street from the Hill (little Italy) and just a mile from Forest Park. This allowed me to do a little sightseeing before the wedding and still get back in time to change and head over into the Hill for the wedding. The hotel staff was all very friendly and my king room was spacious and clean. I missed out on the little bottles of shampoo and such as they had gone to dispensers but I am sure this cuts back on waste. Because of the wedding, I didn’t get to enjoy the free happy hour, but I did enjoy the free breakfast (amazing biscuits; eggs were cold and not to my liking). It was a lovely stay and I even joined their rewards club.

Reviewed May 7, 2019

We went to St. Louis to play at the City Museum and really lucked out with our hotel. The location was convenient - about a 15 minute drive to the museum, and equally short on the way home, despite rush hour traffic both ways. The hotel suite was large and easily slept all six of us; two adults and four teenager boys. The free breakfast was as good as we've had, and they have a Kickback beginning at 5:30 that amounted to a free evening meal. That made a huge difference to our food costs! Huge! And the cost for the hotel was less than what we paid at St. Louis two years ago! Drury is now our new favorite place to stay. The staff was so friendly and helpful. Parking was a breeze. One thing that really impressed me was the quietness of our room. The pool was half inside, half outside and the boys loved it.

Date of stay: April 2019